Chapter Thirty Three

Jaejoong stepped inside the house without my invitation and my dog ran up to him and started barking.

"Leo, calm down!" I spoke to my dog but leo kept on barking loudly. "I guess even my dog hates the sight of you" I said and he sighed.

"I missed you a lot, I came here a soon as I got my first break from the army."He said and I scoffed.

"I'm sure you did, I am quite missable. Anyways, I don't have time to talk to you, I have a date" I said and his eyes widened.

"A date? With who?" He asked and I shrugged. "That's not of your business, can you please leave, I still need to do my makeup and hair and I only have an hour left" I told him but he didn't seem to get the hint and stayed put in his place.

"I won't leave util you tell me who the man is" he threatened and I sighed out loud. "It's Changmin" I said and his face fell and his eyes got darker. "Why him out of all those people? You wanted revenge? First, you moved to SM and now you are dating Changmin, one of my closest friends" He yelled and I didn't even flinch.

"First of all, you weren't even on my mind when I moved to SM. Second of all, I date whoever I want whenever I like and you don't have any right to discuss my private life which concerns me and only me and last please leave my house while I am still speaking nicely to you and never step foot here ever again" I said and he nodded.

"Sure, I just wanted to apologize for what I had done and I am actually happy for you because I know that Changmin is a great guy for you much better than me" He said and left my house.

To be honest, not even one tear escaped my eyes which surprised me quite a lot considering the fact that I would've cried just seeing his face, guess I actually did move on.

I went to my bedroom and hurriedly did my makeup and hair then put on my tight fitting black skirt and my off shoulder top, then put my pair of black high heels, I finished off the look with a glittery choker and put on my favorite perfume from Chanel.

At exactly 6pm, he stood at my door with a huge smile on his face holding a bouquet of roses and handed it to me awkwardly, I laughed and took it from him.