Chapter Fifty

Changmin's P.O.V:

I woke up before Ji Eun, I glanced at her sleeping peacefully, I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. I took a look at the velver box that was hidden in my pocket. I smiled and looked over at her who was still sleeping.

I decided to make her breakfast and by the smell of food she woke up and came over to me, I hugged her and she sleepily wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Are you ready for the concert?" I asked her and she shook her head making me chuckle. I put pancakes on her plate and mine as well then sat on the table facing her.

"I am tired!" She complained and covered her face with her hands. I grinned at the sight of her cuteness and then held her hand.

"I am here with you, I know you will do great! Also, I am proud of you, for performing at Tokyo Dome" I said and she smiled.

"Woah, the concert is in four hours but it's still feels surreal that I will be performing at tokyo dome as a soloist" She said and I nodded my head while grinning.

"Yeah, no other female artist had performed at Tokyo Dome alone but you managed to do that all alone" I said and she sighed then smiled at me. We got ready and I drove her to the concert hall. I stayed with her backstage as she got her makeup and hair done, I mingled with the dancers since they were the same crew that accompanied us on out last tour. I gave her one last kiss before she went on stage.

Ji Eun's P.O.V:

Set List:

Set List:

1- Fine

2- Rain

3-Gemini