Chapter Forty Nine

Lee Ji Eun & TVXQ'S Max Changmin: Couple Caught On A Sweet Date

Lee Ji Eun and Max Changmin were recently on the streets of Seoul for a sweet date

Lee Ji Eun and Max Changmin were recently on the streets of Seoul for a sweet date. The couple holds hands and roams freely without any thoughts of getting recognized by their fans. This only showed that the two still have a healthy relationship even after approxomitely two years of dating.

According to Dispatch , Lee Ji Eun and Max Changmin  went on a date to celebrate Changmin's 29th birthday just a few days ago. The were caught holding hands while the female idol was seen buying things. They were just like normal couples that wonder places to be together.

"The two are doing well. They have busy schedules with the army and Ji Eun's album promotions but still enjoy dates here and then." This was the update from SM Entertainment last February. Supposedly, 2016 marks the second anniversary of Lee Ji Eun and Max Changmin. Many are wondering whether their relationship is still intact. Now, it was revealed that the two are still going strong even after Changmin's enlistment as a conscripted policeman.

On the other hand, Soompi's also talked about the couple's incredible date. This time shared how they keep their love strong despite their busy schedules.

"Although they are both busy, it seems like they are regularly finding time to meet and go on dates. The company doesn't interfere in this area as we respect the personal lives of our artists" Management of SM Entertainment said.

Meanwhile, Lee Ji eun's will get busier with her upcoming concert in Japan and the script reading of her beand new "TVN" drama.  For now, it's still in the planning stage but it's reported to go into production any time soon. Hopefully, she could still do this kind of dates with Changmin while she's busy working and he is busy being a policeman.

Netizens Reactions:

1. [+184, -10] I get that they're celebrities but is it really necessary to report on them doing normal things in life like eating?

2. [+170, -12] They seem like they're trying to keep their relationship on the downlow, why put out sasaeng pictures like this?

3. [+136, -10] They've already confirmed their relationship, what's the point of bothering them even further... this is a violation of their privacy