Radio Show Special

During the promotions, Lee Ji Eun appeared on SNSD Sunny's FM Date to promot her album. Lee Ji Eun hugged her best friend and handed her the signed CD and Sunny had a great laugh while looking at the photobook. The manager signaled that they will be going on air and the girls both got professional and started work!

 The manager signaled that they will be going on air and the girls both got professional and started work!

S: Sunny / J: Ji Eun

S: This person came to our radio show with her song "Fine". This time it isn's a mini album but a full lenght one celebrating her 10 year anniversary since her debut with the lengendary girl group "Twist. She is now making headlines with her love life and is breaking records with her albums, here on "Song for hope", Lee Ji Eun, welcome!

J: Hello, I'm Lee Ji Eun who has returned with a full lenght album.

S: Oh, nice to meet you!

J: Nice to meet you too!

S: It's been a while, you curled your hair. Firstly, thank you for coming here during your promotional period.

J: Oh, I should be the one thanking you for inviting me here whenever I release a radio.

S: Actually, we are being filmed today. Please wave to the camera!

J: Hahah, Hi!

S: Listener 2020 said "I was listening t the radio and when I heard Ji Eun's voice, i uknowingly screeched"

J: Haha, be careful!

S: You returned with a full lenght album, the name of it is "QueenDom".

J: Yep.

S: A lt didn't understand, it's your first solo full lenght album when you already had an album and singles like "fine, Magic". However those were songs from your mini album. this time is different.

J: That's right! The album is filled up with songs.

S: 13 songs?

J: Yes, 13 and the last one is CD only.

S: Yes, "Fire" is CD only.

J: You can only listen to it if you buy the physical album.

S: I heard that they will be making two other versions?

J: The company is currently wrking on making two new versions from this album, one with "I" as the title and one with "Gashina" as the title.

S: Oh, that sounds good! This one contains both titles, right?

J: Yes. I actually had other songs.

S: Woah, really?

J: About three more songs.

S: What hapenned to the songs that got eliminated?

J: I am keeping them, until I can release them in a suitable situation.