Chapter One hundred and one

« So you are going to let her marry an emperor? What about your son? You know you can sue her and take Jimin away from her?" Ivy spoke making Changmin look at her surprised.

"I am not that kind of man, I would never split a mother from her son" He said making her chuckle.

"Did I say something funny?" Changmin asked and she shrugged.

"Well, you are that kind of man since you broke her heart by being with me" She stated taking him by surprise.

"You're right! I don't have anything else to say to you because you are absolutely right" He sighed and she sighed as well.

"Changmin, I have to tell you something very important" She said hesitantly and he nodded. "Go ahead"

"All of this was a setup" She said as he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her. "What the hell? What do you mean? SPEAK IVY" He yelled the last part making her jump.

"Ji Eun is my half-sister, I approached you on purpose because I wanted revenge, so me and my mother planned all of this so we would break her heart and make her miserable but I fell in love with you Changmin, I really am" She explained and tried to touch his arm but he moved away from her.

"No no no, don't give me that bullshit anymore. I destroyed my family because of you but you know what I deserve all of this to happen to me because I followed after silver when I had a diamond back at home"

"I love you, I am sorry, I really love you" She cried but he angrily looked at her.

"Get out of my house!!! NOW!!!" He angrily grabbed her arm and pulled her out to the front door.

"I don't ever want to see your face, EVER!!" He shouted and slammed the door.

"But I am carrying your child" She whispered as she rubbed her tummy and wiped her tears away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you will be settled in the palace from now on?" Her step-mother asked as she helped pack Ji Eun's bags.

"Yes, I have to live in the palace from now on" Ji Eun said as she folded her dresses. Yang had sent staff to help her pack all of her necessities such as books, clothes, toiletries, Jimin's clothes etc.

"Did you explain everything to Jimin?" 

"I did but he's still a young child. He still doesn't get this whole marriage thing but he loves Yang and he's excited to have a sibling" She explained 

"Speaking of a sibling, did you meet his daughter?" The older woman asked and Ji Eun shook her head. "Unfortunately, no. But we will eventually meet when I go there. I hope she accepts me"

"If her grandmother didn't brainwash her then I am sure she'll love you but anyone can be won by care and love"

"I already love her like my own child"

"I know sweetheart, as they say, the mother is the one who raises and not the one who gives birth" 

"You're right!"

The driver came later that evening and picked them up with all of their baggages, Jimin was fast asleep in her arms as they reached the palace, staff members were waiting by the grand door, a butler ran up to her to open the door fro her as she stepped they bowed to her in respect and guided her inside where she was met with the female members of the royal family.