Weekly Idol: Ji Eun Special

Hosts of the show:

Hosts of the show:

Defconn and Hyungdon

Ji Eun watched from the stage of the set as the hosts started dancing around to her songs and singing along while the cameras were filming them, she smiled and tried to stop herself from laughing out loud at their silliness. They stopped and looked at the camera so they can greet the viewers, ji Eun straightned herself and fixed her clothes as they started presenting her.

"In continuation of our legendary idols special, we had Rain last episode and I was very surprised that this person will be our guest today" Defconn said.

"Here? In the basement? I asked myself that question multiple times " Hyungdon added.

"Korea's Beyonce, who's loved by the nation. Because of her many solo female artists are debuting nowadays. The hero, role model to all girl group members. She's finally here, Korea's Beyonce"

"Lee Ji Eun!!!!" 

Ji Eun walked towards the two hosts, she happily greeted the two of them as they jumped around and hugged each other.

"Thank you so much for coming to our humble studio" Defconn said and she smiled.

"Your welcome"

"We didn't think you would actually come"

"Well here I am"

"After she does her greeting, we will continue with our talk" Hyungdon said and mentioned for her to greet the viewers. They made her stand in the middle so she was facing the main camera.

"Hello viewers, it's me Lee Ji Eun. I am finally back after a long hiatus. Please be good to me"

"Woah, I had no idea I would get to meet her here on this show" Defconn said as she smiled at him.