Chapter Forty Seven

Lee Ji Eun confirms dates and locations of her first solo concert:

  Lee Ji Eun's first solo concert 'Papillon' will finally take place in February and March !

The show will take place from February 21-22 at Olympic Hall of Seoul Olympic Park, then at KBS Hall from March 1-2. Ticketing begins January 31 for the first concert at Olympic Hall, and on February 20 for the event at KBS Hall.

Changmin's P.O.V:

Me, Siwon and Donghae performed with the Police Unit and sat down for a small interview. A lot of fans were present in this small theatre. I avoided the hosts eyes so he wouldn't pick me and surely the boys will start teasing me.

Host: Who is currently thinking of marriage?

Shit! I knew they will do this to me, the other guy looked at me and snickered, I could feel my face flush, Siwon took the mic to answer and I thanked him silently for not embarassing me.
"We...I think that Changmin should answer that question" He said and everyone snickered.

Host: Changmin-ssi?

"Umm..., I am definitely thinking about marriage maybe after I get discharged." I said and the fans screamed.

"Changmin-ssi, congratulations!" Siwon said and the others clapped and tapped my back. I nodded while smiling at them but cursing at them in my head all at the same time.

The interview went on but they didn't ask any more questions about my girlfriend, we left the theatre and Siwon was having a blast with Donghae and the other guys while making fun of me.
"Are you really thinking of proposing to her?" Siwon asked once we were alone. I nodded my head while taking off my shirt.

"I am" I said and he grinned widely both of his dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"I am really happy for you both, never did I imagine that Changmin would find someone and settle down before us" He said and I laughed.

"How long have you two been together?" He asked and I held up my index finger.

"A year? Wow!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

"And considering the fact that she is my first younger girlfriend" I said and he gasped.

"She is your first younger girl? How much is the age difference?" He asked.

"Five years" I said and he held up his thumb.

"Just perfect!" He complimented and I nodded.

"I know you don't like showing a lot of affection, but did you say that you loved her?" He asked and I asked while blushing.

"I said it a few times but now that I am away from her, I regret not saying to her everyday" I said and he smirked.

"Oh, our Max Changmin is deeply in love. I'm jealous!" He said and I laughed while shaking my head but deep down I am totally agreeing with him and proud to say that I am in love with her!

Lee Ji Eun's P.O.V:

I was preparing for Changmin's birthday which is today actually, I was waiting for him to come because supposedly today is his break

I was preparing for Changmin's birthday which is today actually, I was waiting for him to come because supposedly today is his break. Conscripted policeman have 3 nights and 4 days vaccation every other month and I was excited to see him today!

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up, after the second ring he picked up and my grin widened.

"Babe?" I said. "Hello, baby. I miss you a lot!" He said and tears welled up in my eyes but I tried to hold it in.

"I miss you too. Are you coming today, should I come pick you up?" I asked. "I am actually! Can you come to the police station?" He asked and I immediately stood up and ran to my bedroom, leo followed me upstairs as I started getting ready.

"Of course, I will be there in a few minutes" I said. "Actually, a lot of people want to meet you hear, so get ready for a small meet and greet slash fan signing" He said amusingly and I laughed out loud.

"Are you for real?" I asked and he chuckled. "I swear! A lot of officiers and some policeman in my unit are fans of you, they even have your latest album, they play it everyday, i learned all the lyrics. By the way, I love your song "U R" " He complimented and I blushed.

"So you heard about it?" I asked shyly, he let out a voice of confirmation. "I did! You love me that much? Huh? I love you more, tough!" He said and I chuckled.

"Who are you? And what did you do to my changmin?" I asked playfully and he let out a sigh. "Since I came here, I've been reflecting a lot! I thought about you, Yunho hyung, my parents, my sister! I know that I don't show you much affection because I usually just keep it inside but I promise you that from now on, I will become a better person and shower you with my love!" He said and a tear run down my cheek.

"I know that you love me and I love you as well just as much or maybe more! Actions speak louder than words, as long as you are by my side, that's all that matters to me!" I said and he sighed.

"Babe, I am driving now! I will call you once I arrive!" I said. "Okay, I will be witing for you" He said and I hanged up. I drove to the police station, i ringed him and he ran outside to come fetch me. As soon as, I saw I hugged him tightly taking in his scent, he rubbed my back and planted a few kisses on my cheek. We finally pulled away from each other and we both were grinning while looking at each other.

"You still as ugly as ever" I said jokingly. "Your eyes are saying differently" He teased and I blushed.

"Oh you caught me!" I said and he kissed my forehead. "Wanna get inside and start your fanmeeting?" He asked and I laughed.

We got inside and I greeted ecerybody inside starting from Donghae and Siwon oppa, I even signed a few autographs and then me and him drove off to our house.

"Today is called Changmin day, you can do whatever you like, just tell me and I will spoil you all day long!"