Chapter Seven: Running Man Special

Today, i was going to appear on the variety show "Running Man" and the director didn't tell the members who the guests are.

I was currently on my way to the filming location with our manager, we finally arrived to the filming set and i was getting styled up until they started filming the show.

-Start of the show-

Four male members were sitting in what seemed like a classroom (Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary).

"Where are the others?" asked Yoo Jae Suk and the PD Started explaining what's going on.

"Today, you are part of this high school where boys and girls are ennemies so this is like a competition between the boys team and the girls team" explained the PD.

All the members nodded their head in unision just then deliquient Song Jihyo made her entrance.

"What are you doing here?" asked HAHa.

"Are you guys still acting like that?"
she asked as they kept on teasing her.

"Why? I think she's cute" said Kang Gary as everyone started laughing at the Monday Boyfriend.

"Why don't you call in the delinquents that you hang around with?"asked Yoo Jae Suk.

"Don't worry about it!" replied Jihyo.

"This is war!!" exclaimed Jae suk.

"This is really war, friend come here" Jihyo called me in, i slowly openned the door and got inside.

The whole room erupted in cheers upon seeing me as they rushed to greet me.

"WOW, Hi" greeted Ji Suk Jin,

"Hi!!" I greeted everyone in the room and bowed to the staff.

"What is Ji Eun doing here?" asked Jae Suk.

"This is my friend, Lee Ji Eun" She said as she wrapped an arm around my shoulders as i did the same to her.

"Wow so pretty" exclaimed Haha;

"I just transefered here from Seoul " I greeted them.

"Yah, HAHA why are you flustered?" teased Yoo Jae suk oppa.

"I have more friends" said Song Ji hyo.

"Don't let them in" joked Ji suk Jin oppa.

Suddenly, Kwangsoo slammed the door as he entered while dressed as a girl "Kwangja".

"This is my friend" introduced Jihyo unnie as Jae suk rushed to hit Kwangja.

"Why are you doing this to me, i just came inside the room, why are you being like this to a girl, why are you doing this to me?" shouted Kwangja.

"I dated her for about two days and she's really nothing to look at"said Jae suk oppa as everyone in the room laughed hysterically.

"You're the cheapest guy around" snapped back Kwangja.

"How far did you two get?" I playfully asked Kwangja who playfully punched my shoulder.

"I can't tell you that!" he said shyly.

Soon, Jong Kook entered while he was dressed as a girl as well, he treatned the boys who felt scared by his threats.

"And last but not least, the leader of our group Lee Guk Joo unnie" introduced kwangsoo as she came inside the class while the boys team had a disapointed look on their face.

"What is this reaction? I heard you screaming when Ji Eun got inside" scolded Guk Joo unnie.

"But wait we only have four members?" Questionned Ha Ha oppa as well as the other males.