(Y/N) and Yuri (Edited)

(Y/N)'s POV:
I opened my eyes to see Yuri's face close to me, with his eyes closed. I felt something soft on my lips. We stood there forever it seemed, then Yuri stepped back and looked away blushing. I stood there probably looking like a tomato. "What its not like that was your first kiss!" Yuri said while looking away, I stood there not saying anything, "wait you've been kissed before haven't you?" He said real fast. "Nope that was my first kiss" I said looking at him, our eyes meeting. He looked uncomfortable the began to speak " I can't believe I'm saying this but, a pretty girl like you should have had your first kiss already and even a boyfriend at that. Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He looked into my eyes, grabbing my shoulders. "No I haven't even had a real boyfriend, I had a boy I was friends with on my figure skating team as a kid, he was my "boyfriend" until he met Jasper." I said while looking down.

Yuri's POV:
So her stepfather scares all her friends away. "Why does your stepfather scare all your friends away?" I asked as we were going to her room, "being a figure skater since you were little, means I was always at competitions, training, or getting fitted for outfits. I guess no one wanted to be friend with the girl who wins gold medals in figure skating, they all think I'm stuck up. They don't even know my real father is dead, they think Jasper is my father." She said while pulling out school yearbooks. I looked at the pictures, she looked so happy in them. "Do you wanna go to the rink to practice, I have to practice my Agape dance anyways." I said grabbing my bag and hair ties. "Okay let me grab my stuff" she said while running into a room, in the room was even more trophies and medals, outfits, papers, news articles, you name it, it was in this room. Their was a box box that had the name Cainen on it. "Come on silly stop looking at my fathers stuff." (Y/N) said with a giggle.
(Time skip to the Rink)
When we got there, (Y/N) bought us the private skate room. "Oh hello Ms. (Y/N) what would you like?" The young man behind the counter said "can I rent the private room for Yuri and I, Hektor?" She asked him with a smile, "Of course you can, would you like me to put it on you tab?" "No here, and pay half my tab with that too" she said while giving him a credit card. "Oh and I hope you don't mind but here in a few hours Mr. Viktor, and Yuuri are going to be here." "That's fine have a nice day Hektor." "You too." when we got to the room I noticed something there was a stereo and drink machine in there. "Hey you practice your dance for me and I'll see if you need to work on anything." (Y/N) said "okay" I took off my Russia jacket, and sweatpants and put on my skates, then I put half my hair up. I then began to skate.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I watch Yuri do his amazing Agape dance, but there was something missing, a dance partner. I got in my practice gear, then began to practice my dance for the competition, I wasn't paying attention and neither was Yuri. We both crashed into each other, I was on the ice while he was on top of me, and the funny thing was he landed with his lips on mine. He then sat up to where he was straddling me looking down "I'm sorry are you okay?" He ask checking me for injuries. "I'm fine, I'm fine I wasn't paying attention" I said then we kissed again but this time we got interrupted. " I thought the guy said you were practicing not trying to make little Yurio's and (Y/N)'s." Viktor said lifting Yuri off of me. "Yurio?" I asked "that's what he calls me" Yuri said helping me down from Viktor's grip. "Oh and I entered you two for the couples completion you will be skating Agape together. "Yes" we said at the same time, then Yuri did something that surprised me he lifted me into a hug and kissed me until we stopped spinning. When we pulled apart Yuuri and Viktor had nosebleeds and we're looking at us shocked. "What?" We asked "no.nnothing."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's up thank you for the reads. Tell me how you like it.