Engagement Party (Edited)

You and Yurio are now 17
(Y/N)'s POV:
Viktor had told Yurio and I to get fancy outfits and help Yuri get ready without telling him the news!!! I can't wait I've seen the ring and everything, I'm so happy for Viktor. "Hey babe?" I called Yurio from the bathroom, "Yes honey?" Yurio opened the door a little, we had gotten a lot closer,  We've been a lot more intimate too, Viktor was fine with it as long as we were protected. I don't figure skate professionally any more, I won gold at the Olympics and was happy with that, so I now have a gold medal and so does Yurio.

Yurio's POV:
Little did (Y/N) know but Viktor and Piggy aren't the only ones getting engaged tonight. I had asked Viktor about it a month go when I was helping him get Piggy's ring. I was looking at the picture of (Y/N) and I at the Olympics, we had both won gold, I was so happy watching her perform. I was lost in thought, then I heard (Y/N) calling me. I slowly opened the door, we were more intimate these days, so we were comfortable with seeing each other. "Yes dear?" I said walking in, (Y/N) stood at the mirror applying makeup. "You know you don't need to wear that babe" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I know but this is special for my dad, and stuff like this doesn't happen every day." She said setting her power brush down, I kissed her neck and laughed when she made a little squeak. "Yuri not now, wait till tonight we will be home alone." She said as she kissed my neck, I groaned because she was such a tease.

"Okay we'll wait, but I'm not holding back tonight alright" I said with a smirk, "I'm so scared" (Y/N) said with sarcasm. Then there was a knock at the bedroom door.

Viktor's POV:
I heard them talking to each other, it was so adorable, they were just like Yuri and I are, how can I be mad at teenagers with hormones. I knocked on the door and said something I knew would embarrass them, "hey I don't want any little kids running around here in nine months, not until you are engaged. And Yurio make sure you always have condoms." And with that I ran downstairs hearing them yell made me laugh. I entered the itched to see Yuri looking at something on the counter. I walked closer and saw it was a letter from his parents.

*Time Skip to the party*

(Y/N)'s POV:
Now was the time that Viktor was going to propose to Yuri, but all of a sudden Yurio got up. I then kneel down holding a box, I puta hand over my mouth "Yurio what are you doing?" I asked shyly as everyone now had their eyes on us and we're smiling. I though for a second that I was ruining Viktor and Yuri's day, I was shocked to see that Yuri already had his ring on. WHHHAAATTTT???? Then I looked at Yurio, "(Y/N) you have made me the happiest man alive and I can't spend one more day without calling you my fiancé. (Y/N), will you marry me, that way Piggy and Viktor can't say anything about us having kids." He said with a smile. "Viktor and Yuri started to laugh about the children part, but little do they know Yurio and I already want to have kids, that way we can spend a longtime with them. "I thought you'd never ask. YES!!" I said while I hugged Yurio, I felt something cold on my finger. I looked into his eyes and we kissed. "Alright Plisetsky's knock it off," Piggy said, and with that we all enjoyed the night together eating.
========================================================
Hey guys, so I'm planning on making a sequel to this and I wanted to know if that's what you guys want!!! Thank you guys so much for reading this, I love you guys!!!