Yuri Says Sorry for The First Time! (Edited)

Yakov's POV:
I got up to the room and saw that Viktor had Georgi in a choke hold and Yuuri had Yuri. (lol that was funny to type) "what's going on here?" I asked both of then "well he said this aishgvbfarbdjkavkc vgerifkdjkvgbfmn c" (it's supposed to be like this) "STOP RIGHT NOW!" I saw (Y/N) had walked out of the bathroom in a pair of Yuri's clothes. Then she walked to Georgi and slapped him then she went to Yuri and buried her face in his chest. "so what happened? Someone better start talking now!" Viktor said letting Georgi out of the choke hold. "Georgi made fun of (Y/N) for getting her period" Yuri said giving Georgi his stank face. (lmao) "well it's not my fault that she doesn't know when it's gonna come and she ruins clothes by getting her blood on them" Georgi said getting in his face, I grabbed him and took him out as Viktor followed. Now I get to see his father mode.

(Y/N)'s POV:
Once they were gone I layed on the bed. "Why are you defending me. Normally guys don't like talking about that?" I asked Yuri, he turned facing me "it's because I love you and don't like seeing you cry or get bullied. Or even you get upset at all, I don't care if I embarrass myself for you" he said then kissed me long and passionately.

Georgi's POV:
I was getting yelled at by both Viktor and Yakov. I mean yes I was rude, and I shouldn't have done that. "Go and watch how he is around her. He's different when he is near her, totally different than when we are in the rink." Yakov told me so I did, I walked to their door, it was cracked so I watched. Yuri was talking to her looking in her eyes and talking calmly. It was totally different than his sassiness in the rink. He was smiling and he was making her smile, then he did something I've never seen him do before he started to kiss her. I backed away from the door quietly, when I got to where Viktor and Yakov were I let out a "woah" while looking at the floor. "just go easy and they are both sick. I might want to check and see how Celestino and Phichit are" Yuuri said as he walked out of the room.

Yuri's POV:
After our little make out session we laid down. I was on my back while (Y/N) was laying on me with her head on my chest, she looked extremely tired. "Hey lets so downstairs and get some food. I know you might not feel like eating, because I sure don't. But we have to eat." I told her as I moved her so I could pick her up. "Okay" she said while snuggling into me. "Oh hey I made some soup for you!"  A familiar voice said, one that I haven't seen since I left Russia. "Grandpa how are you!" I said as I walked down the stairs making sure I didn't bump (Y/N) on anything. I set her on the couch and turn on the tv handing her the remote. "I'm fine Yurochka, but how are you and your little friend?" He said handing a bowl to me. "Grandpa she's my girlfriend, I'm doing a little better but not much." I said as I handed (Y/N) the bowl.

(Y/N)'s POV:
Yuri's grandfather is so funny. "So when do you get your cast off?" Nicholai  asked "in about a month, and then I'm going to start practicing again." I said with a smile "hey I'm going back to bed I'll bring your crutches down" Yuri said as he started to leave the room "don't worry I'll ask my dad to bring me up there" I yelled to him. "Well I'm going to go to my hotel room it was nice meeting you (Y/N)" Nicholai said as he walked out the door.

Georgi's POV:
I saw Yuri go up to his and (Y/N)'s room and shut the door, odd he went down with her. I went downstairs to see that she was watching tv. I felt really bad for what happened so I wanted to apologize to her, I walked in the room and sat next to her. "Hey , I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I really didn't mean it." I told her as I looked at her "it's fine, it's just that's never happened to me before, and you know what I mean." She said looking down before meeting my eyes. "Yeah I know" I said, so that made me think she never had that happen but Mila has had that happen so many time, well that's because she forgets a lot but anyway. "So your not mad or anything?" I asked "no it's fine I was just really embarrassed, and can I ask you a favor?" She said looking at me "of course what is it?" "Can you take me to my room, I can't get there without crutches. Yuri carried me down so" "of course I will" I said as I lifted her up. Man she was so light no wonder Yakov put her with Yuri. I opened their door to see Yuri on his phone. "Hey" I said as I put her on their bed. Yuri rolled over and kissed (Y/N) then said "sorry about earlier, I thought you were making fun of her and thank you for carrying her up here" he said as I made my way to the door. Woah, he would have never told anyone sorry. That's the first time I heard it out of his mouth the whole time I've known him. "It's no problem and I've already talked it out with her and she accepted my apology, so I think we are good. Anyway I gotta get to my hotel room, see ya tomorrow." I said as I left. It made me think, maybe it took him getting partnered with (Y/N) to let him be a kid, like a normal teen should do, not figure skating all the time. I can't wait till (Y/N) can skate again I want to see them skate live and not on some tape.
=====================================================
What's up? Tell me how you like it. THANKS FOR 4K READS! don't be afraid to comment. And message me if you have an idea for a chapter.