Morning (Edited)

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up and looked at my left hand. My promise ring. Then I went to look at Yuri, but he wasn't there. Strange? I thought. I started to walk down stairs and started to smell amazing food. Right as I got to the bottom step.   Dad picked me up and took me outside.

Yuri's POV:
I woke up early and saw that Viktor was already up and so was piggy's parents. "Hey would that I make breakfast and you guys set up tables outside to eat I want to surprise (Y/N)?" I asked everyone. "Well of course dear, we will, everything you need is in the fridge." Yuuri's mom said as she started to go outside. "Thank you! OH, Viktor?" I said "yes. Yurio?" Viktor turned and looked to me. I got a little ticked that he called me that but right now I want to get this just right. "Can you make sure that (Y/N) doesn't find her way into here and ruin the surprise?" I asked him as I started to get food out of the fridge. "Oh course" I heard as his voice started to travel.

(Y/N)'s POV:
As dad was carrying me outside I started to notice that James wasn't down here. "Hey where is James?" I asked as dad set me down. "He went to Lillias house last night, they are going shopping for outfits today." Dad said as we sat down.

Viktor's POV:
I remember Yurio saying that he was going to "propose" to (Y/N) last night, I saw the ring he got her, it looked nicer than the ruins Yuuri and I have, but I'm guessing that Yakov helped picked it out. I'm happy that he is doing this.

Yuri's POV:
I just got done with (favorite breakfast) and started to carry it outside when I saw Viktor cover her eyes so she couldn't look. "Wait.. What... DAD!" She started soft then turned into a yell right as I sat down the plates he pushed his hand out of the way Right as she noticed I was there I quickly kissed her. As I moved away (Y/N) and I stared at each other, then there was a flash and a click. Both (Y/N) and I turned to see Phichit with his camera out. Then I saw Otabek start running after him trying to get his phone. Everyone else had got back to what they were doing before everything. "You did this all for me?" (Y/N) asked looking at me "well of course I want you to know that you won't have to do all the cooking" I said then kissed her cheek sitting next to her."well you didn't have to do this and how did you know what I liked to eat in the morning?" "I asked Viktor what piggy's mom had even making you" "You didn't have to" "I know now eat" I said then I issued her again it seemed like forever hen I backed away and watched her eat.
======================================================
I hope you guys liked it sorry I haven't been able to update lately. My keyboard was broken and then our musical was last weekend so now I will be able to update on a regular basis. Thank you guys for reading!