Yuri and (Y/N) Are Sick? Part 1 (Edited)

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up to Yuri kissing my head saying "hey I have to go to practice, I love you" then I heard the door close. I got up about ten minutes later and went to the bathroom. I heard talking downstairs, so I started to go down the stairs, which ps I'm still not the best at it yet. I fell, I felt arms catch me before I could even hit a step, I looked to see it was Phichit. "Oh hey it's nice meeting you this way Phichit." I said while laughing "yeah, but I couldn't let you fall, I also have a question once we get you down and settled." He said in his famous close eyed smile. Then Celestino grabbed my crutches as Phichit carried me down, Phichit put me on the couch, Makachin came and laid on me. "So what was your question?" I said looking at Celestino and Phichit "well I was wondering if.. When can you skate again?" Phichit asked concerned "in about one or two months. Why?" I answered"well you will have to started practicing on your skating routines and even the routine for you paired skating" Celestino answered me, but that still didn't answer my question of why they care. "Not to be rude but now I have a question, why do you care?" "Well I don't think Viktor, Lilia, James, or Yakov have told you but Yuri is not the same in practice after you broke your ankle and haven't been able to skate. I think he misses you " Celestino  said looking at me right then Yuri's mom walked in handing us tea "thank you" I said to her "no problem dear" she said leaving the room.

(Mean while at Ice Castle)
Yuri's POV:
I can't take it anymore. I hate having to skate and she isn't here with me. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Lilia "what is on your mind Yuri?" She asked pulling me out of the rink into the locker room. "I just.. When ... It's hard to say... I just want (Y/N) with me." I said looking all over the place, anywhere but her eyes. "We'll take today off" she said looking at me "really?" I said getting a little excited "of course I also want to see something. Take off your skates" she said looking at me. Crap... So she noticed, my skates got small but I don't want to order new ones. I took them off after a minute of trying to protest. "I will have Yakov order you and (Y/N) new skates. I will have them a size up from you last, so until they come in, NO skating I don't want you using a pair that everyone else can use." She said as she grabbed my skates and left with them, I got my regular shoes back on, how odd they aren't too small for my feet, but they are the same size as my skates? I got to Yuuri's house and saw Yuuri's old coach and his old rink ate Phichit, I think his name was. She was talking to them then she looked and saw me and her face went from 'oh God kill me now' to a face of pure happiness "hey babe" I said as I kissed her I heard a gasp and I looked to see that Phichit had a nose bleed. "What haven't you seen people kiss before Phichit?" I asked him, I mean he's twenty. "I think we should get going, it was nice chatting with you (Y/N)" Celestino said to (Y/N) then he grabbed Phichit and they left.

(Y/N)'s POV:
Pretty much they were just worried about my career because of my accident. "Hey how'd practice go?" I asked him, he looked so tired and he looked like he was blushing. I felt his forehead, "OMG Yuri you have a fever, come here and lay down" I said "okay" he said looking down, he looked so vulnerable. "How long have you felt sick?" I asked "on the way home I started to get lightheaded, but I brushed it off." He said snuggling into me, the last thing I remember was saying the word 'sleep'.

Lilia's POV:
Viktor, Yuuri, and Yakov went out so I was going to check up on Yuri and (Y/N). I got in the house and noticed they were on the couch, but the odd thing was they both had roseyred cheeks. I felt both of their foreheads, they were burning up. I managed to carry them upstairs and put cold rags on their heads.and covered them with a blanket then walked out the room. Now I have to wait three hours till Yakov gets here.
======================================================hey I'll post part two tomorrow. THANK YOU FOR 3K READS. Don't be afraid to comment, I hope you like it.