Pee Pee City (Edited)

(Y/N)'s POV:
I can't wait! Today my doctor said I could skate again! My dad was with Yuuri doing I don't know what, and Yakov was with Yuri practicing. Lilia was with me. We were getting me back into skating, first with some ballet then we would go to the rink. After every 5 minutes Lilia would stop and let me take a break to rest my foot.

Yuri's POV:
Yakov was running me through my paces getting my routine down for my singles skate, of course Lilia was the one who made the dance. After it was done I sat there at the side of the rink, I saw Lilia then (Y/N) walk into the rink. (Y/N) was walking on her skates, then they got into the rink then I noticed (Y/N) had an ankle brace on her right ankle. "Hey why does she have the brace for?" I asked Yakov "well it's her first time back on the ice since the injury, so we don't want her to injure it more." Yakov said looking forward at her, "alright now try to do a jump, Yuri get in the rink just in case." I heard Lilia say, I wasn't going to argue I went in the rink. (Y/N) did a single, then a double, then she did a triple. She wobbled a bit landing I quickly went over to her and held onto her. "You okay?" I asked still holding onto her "yes I think I didn't get enough speed, on it" she said looking back at me laughing.

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Alright now that I know you can skate still, we are going to work on your new songs" Lilia and Yakov said. "Songs?" I asked "you are still pair skating and single skating right?" Yakov asked looking at me "yes duh. I wasn't thinking about my pair skating." I said while chuckling "alright now to begin" Lilia said.

(Time skip brought by learning)

Yuri's POV:
It wasn't hard there was a few quads but Yakov and Lilia said we'll wait to do those. "Alright good job, we'll practice this time tomorrow. (Y/N) go home and ice your ankle, Yuri make sure she follows my orders." Yakov said "alright I will" I said kissing the side of (Y/N)'s head, then we went to the locker room to change, (Y/N) went into the shower room to change while I stayed out and changed "hey Yuri are you done changing?" (Y/N) asked just as I zipped up my jacket. "Yes I am. Are you done?" I asked then she stepped out of the room with bare feet, I notice she still had her brace on. "Is that Lilia's orders or the doctors?" I asked her as she put on her shoes. "It's the doctors, he said that my ankle will be very weak until I build it back up." She said, I wrapped my arm around her, then we walked out. There wasn't very much going on as we walked to Yuuri's house, there was a man wearing a black suit standing there.

(Y/N)'s POV:
Hello, how may I help you?" I asked the man, he turned around holding a blue peace of paper. "You must be Ms. Nikiforov, I'm Fred Cambler here, I'm here on behalf of Cristen Belford" then he left leaving Yuri and I winding what it was, just then my dad and Otabek walked in. "Who was that? WHAT IS IN YOUR HAND!" My dad asked as he ran up and grabbed the slip out of my hand. " I don't now that man said he was here on the behalf of Cristen, I don't know what her last name was, then he handed me that." I said "what is it?" Yakov asked walking in, my dad turn and looked at him and said "she's being sued for tampering with miss Belfords skates before her tournament" my dad said looking at me.

Viktor's POV:
What does this mean, she didn't mess with anything, her skates were tampered with not Cristen's. "But wasn't Cristen in the locker room before (Y/N) fell?" Asked Otabek. "Yes we found out (Y/N)'s blade had been loosened, but we didn't try to do anything because we didn't know who did it." I said then that lawyer came in again."miss Belford takes it back she doesn't want to sue you, your career is done anyway." He said then Yakov walked up to him and ripped his clip on tie off, "YOU AREN'T EVEN A REAL LAWYER! GET OUT BEFORE WE CALL THE COPS!" The man scurried out of the room almost crying. I heard laughing behind me, I looked to see that it was Yuri and (Y/N) sitting on the chair.

Yuri's POV:
After we saw what Yakov did I couldn't help my self I started laughing, then (Y/N) did. "What are you two laughing at?" Viktor asked "the way the guy just peed his pants, good luck cleaning that up" I said looking at Yuuri.  everyone looked to where the man was standing, and saw it was wet. We all started laughing even Lilia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for not updating in so long, I've been at my families house. Kinda just a filler chapter because I'm babysitting. Thanks for reading and hope you liked it. Don't be afraid to comment, unless you are saying something bad about my writings, I don't appreciate the negative comments about how I write. I'm writing how I've been taught if you don't like it stop reading this book, clear and simple.