The Feelings (Edited)

Yuuri's POV:
We were all walking home, Celestino still wondering where Yuri and Phichit are. (Y/N)'s foot started to hurt so Viktor started to carry her, she ended up falling asleep. Viktor is such a good father. "Hey Yuuri you wanna go to the Ice Castle later?" I looked to see James was the one talking. "Sure just as soon as Phichit and Yuri are home" I said to him. I then got a text from Phichit saying hey we're at your house! Okay I didn't have to worry anymore. "Hey we can go, they are home now." I told him "sweet" he said as he ran toward the Ice Castle.

Yuri's POV:
I saw all the pictures Phichit took of us, I couldn't believe that when I gave (Y/N) the necklace she was crying. Woah, me doing this must mean a lot to her. I looked down at my ring "it won't be long till I get her a matching ring, then it could be like an engagement" I said not remembering Phichit was in the room until I heard "you really love her don't you?" I looked to see Phichit looking at me waiting for an answer. "Oh course I love her, I've loved her ever since I first laid eyes on her. I'm just afraid that now I'll mess something up." I said looking down, "you'll be fine, with what you're doing already, I'm sure you guys will get married one day." He said with a sly smile.

Viktor's POV:
I got in the house to see that Phichit and Yuri were talking. Then (Y/N) started to stir, "hey Yuri" I called to him, he stopped what he was doing and turned around slowly. "Yes Viktor?" He said "you want to take my daughter to your room?" I asked him, I was tired but I had to go watch over Yuuri and James, I mean yes Yuuri is fully capable of watching my son but I want to be there. Yuri came and held his arms out, I set (Y/N) down into his arms then kissed her head. "Goodnight, dear" then I patted Yuri's head and left.

(Time Skip)
(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up to see it was three, wait, I'm in my room. I rolled over to see Yuri on his phone. "Hey Yuri?" "Oh you're awake, how's your foot?" he said getting off his phone. "I'm fine but now we need to go to sleep" I said putting my head on his chest oh I wish I could stay like this forever. I was listening to his heartbeat one minute then I was greeted by my eyelids.

Yuri's POV:
I wrapped my arms around (Y/N) waist. I looked down to see she was already asleep, good she needs her rest. I wish I didn't have to move, I wish that this was my life forever. I was taken out of my mind when I saw our door open, and a figure walk through. I acted like I was asleep. "Aww look how cute they are Georgi" "I know just put the blanket on them already, we don't want them sick again." "Okay, okay!' I heard Mila say, then I felt a fuzzy blanket on us then I started to fall asleep.
======================================================
Hey guys hope you like it! Thanks for the reads! You guys are amazing fans, I can't thank you enough!