Yuuri's House (Edited)

(Y/N)'s POV:
Yuri, Viktor, Yuuri and I went to go get James from the hospital. "ahh Ms. (Y/L/N) it's nice to see you. Are you here for Jame?" the lady at the front counter asked "yes I am" "alright Viktor will you sign here and James is free to go" the lady gave Viktor a clipboard with information on it. James was wheeled out on a wheelchair. "Hello Viktor, hi Yuri and Yuuri. How are you guys?" "We're good. How are you?" Yuuri said, "I'm a little sore but it's alright, where are we staying?" James said to Viktor "we are staying at Yuuri's place" I said taking his hand as he stood up.

Yuri's POV:
The competition isn't for another two months maybe we can take a break for a day to let Piggy lose more weight. James and (Y/N) need to get settled into Yuuri's house anyway.
(At Yuuri's house)
Yuuri's POV:
When I opened the door to my house, I just couldn't believe that I'm bringing even more figure skaters into our house. We cleaned two more rooms out for them, James and Yuri could share a room and (Y/N) could have her own room, or James could have his own room and (Y/N) and Yuri could share a room but I don't know. "Alright here is your room James, I hope you don't mind Viktor, I put Yuri and (Y/N) in the same room." My mom said to Viktor "that alright as long as they don't try and make little (Y/N)'s and Yuri's" Viktor said with his signature smile,I got a nosebleed just thinking about that, like OMG!

Yuri's POV:
(Y/N) and I got settled into our room, I laid down next to (Y/N) to see what she was doing, she was on Instagram. "Hey I have an idea" I said as I snuggled closer to her, "and what's that?" She asked looking at me, I took her phone and put it on the Instagram camera. I leaned in and kissed her and took a picture. When I separated from her I clicked "post" and posted it, now everyone will know she's mine. "Why did you do that Yuri?" She asked me giggling "I want the world to know that your my girlfriend" I said with a smile.

Viktor's POV:
I recently made an Instagram account so that I could follow Yuri and (Y/N) without them knowing it, I saw that (Y/N) made a new post I clicked on it to see Yuri and (Y/N) kissing, it looked like Yuri was on top of her. "Will you excuse me for a second" I said is I began to walk to their room, I heard laughing I swung the door open to see them laying next to each other laughing looking at her phone. "What is it Viktor?" Yuri said trying to keep a straight face "it's nothing. What are you guys doing?" "We are watching videos from when my dad used to figure skate, we're watching his wipeouts" (Y/N) said laughing. "Okay get to bed you two and you have the day off tomorrow so get lots of rest." "Okay Viktor" they said as they looked at each other. I walked out of the room shutting off the light and closing the door. "Sweet dreams my little girl" I whispered to myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy it and if you want to see anything happen in chapters you can always message me or comment. Thanks for reading!!!!