Yuri's First Night Back (Edited)

Yuri's POV:
I was sitting with (Y/N) watching (fav movie). "Dinner is ready" I heard Viktor call "coming" I said. (Y/N) got up and pulled me up with her, when I stood I kissed her. "Hey he meant to eat food not each other's faces" Yuuri said "oh shut up pork cutlet" I said with a smirk. Then I looked down at (Y/N) to see her laughing to herself. "We better go in there babe" she said leaving my side.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I walked into the dining room to see that our plates were already placed with food on them. "Woah, what day is it? You guys never do this unless, WAIT what is happening?" I said looking around to see Otabek, Phichit, and Minami. "Well we wanted to congratulate you and Yuri on being an official duo on ice!" Yuuri said grabbing me and pulling me to a seat, Otabek with Yuri. "Wait we actually made it?" Yuri asked and looked to Lillia and Yakov. "Yes you did. With amazing scores too." Viktor said with a smile.
(Time skip)

After dinner Yuri and I went back up to our room. "I can't believe that we actually make the officials" I told Yuri and then kissed him, "yeah I can't either" he said looking into my eyes. "I got you something while I was away I had James help me" Yuri said as he got up and then down on one knee. "(Y/N) Nikiforov, will you promise me that you will be mine in the future, when we are old enough to get married by taking this promise ring?" He asked "Omg YESSSS!" I said jumping into his arms, he placed the ring on my ring finger, then we kissed.

Viktor's POV:
I heard a loud 'yes' from up stairs and knew Yuri had asked her. "Yes she said yes" James said looking at me. "Are you happy?" I asked him "well of course I'm happy, my sister and Yuri are promising to marry each other and you are my dad." James said petting the cat he bought. "Well I think it's time you go to bed, all of us should we have to practice tomorrow morning. Goodnight James." "Goodnight dad" James said, I smiled and turned out the light. Then walked up to (Y/N) and Yuri's room to make sure they weren't doing anything bad. "Hey dad" (Y/N) said "hey I was just checking to see that you guys were being appropriate" I said. "Well of course we are, if we had sex there is a chance that we wouldn't be the official skating duo." Yuri said smirking then kissed (Y/N), while (Y/N) punched his arm. "Okay well you guys go to bed, okay" I said "okay goodnight dad" (Y/N) said.

Yuri's POV:
It has been two hours since (Y/N) has went to bed, I'm still up holding her in my arms, I cannot believe she said yes to me. She rolled over and whimpered, I hugged her and nuzzled my nose into her neck, then I fell asleep knowing everything is alright.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tell me how you like it. An again sorry I haven't updated till now. Thank you all for being so supportive.