Last Skate, Maybe (Edited)

Yuri's POV:
(Y/N) and I went back to the hotel and I got a message from Viktor that said
Victor: I would be fine with adopting (Y/N) but I can't adopt James :(
What do you mean he can't adopt James? Why only (Y/N)? Is it because Jame is not a skater? I was pulled out of my thoughts to have to see (Y/N) looking into my eyes "hey earth to Yuri. What is wrong?" She said, "I just don't wanna lose you I will find a way so you can keep skating" I told her, we then began walking back to the hotel. As soon as we entered the hotel I got a message from my dad
Yuri's dad: son I would love to adopt them but we don't have the money and anyway isn't she your girlfriend? I texted him back I sent a message a bit ago saying to forget about it. There was a knock at the door 'I'll get it" I said. I opened the door to see Viktor and a girl with a suit on "hello what do you want Viktor" I said annoyed.

Viktor's POV:
"I'm adopting (Y/N) and James turns out they have it listed to where I can adopt them out of the press, so I will adopt them both. And you, you two can still be lovers." I said with a smile, I turned to the woman "I'm here so I can get (Y/N)'s signature saying that she is all right with Viktor being her guardian, I already went to James and he signed it. (FYI I don't know how adoption works so just go with it) "I only have one question, will I be able to keep my last name?" (Y/N) said "yes you will and James will also have your last name because he wanted it, and so if anything were to get linked, they believe your father is still alive." I looked at (Y/N) she looked kind of relieved that she could keep her last name, then I realized what Mrs. Dena just said. "What do you mean if it gets leaked to the press?" I asked shocked "well sometimes it happens but it's never happened with any of my cases, that's why I'm your agent here." Mrs. Dena said with a smile. "Okay if you say so, now can we get this going we have to go practice?"

(Y/N)'s POV:
I can't believe it, I signed the paper. "In a week you and your brother will be Viktor Nikiforov's children." The lady said with a smile, I can't wait!
(Time skip)
"Okay now Yuri on your spin, lift her up in the air, like I showed you." Viktor said after he lifted me up and spun around to show Yuri. "And the when you end you can kiss her for the audience" Viktor set me down and I slid over to Yuri we skated out to the middle of the rink and when the music started we began out dance. When I got close to then end Yuri lifted me up and spun me around, and when he was set me down we kissed until we the music stopped, then we parted to see Yuuri in his practice outfit with a nose bleed.

Yuri's POV:
"What? Haven't you ever seen people in love kiss?" I asked laughing and looked to (Y/N) and kissed her again. "Do you want to see my new dance I'm doing?" "I would love that" (Y/N) said kissing me. Do to us skating Agape for the couples skate I had to pick a new one, I want to win against Piggy (Yuuri) so Viktor is my trainer if not I have to go back to Russia and go to Lilia. I began dancing just how Viktor taught me (Y/N) standing there watching me with dreamy eyes. Once the music stops she skated over to me and hugged me, then whispered in my ear "you are surely going to win agains Yuuri I just know it." She then kissed me only to be pulled away by Viktor "at the end of the week you are my daughter, and as your trainer too, you are not allowed to kiss him or even get touchy with each other got it, I know you are boyfriend and girlfriend, but you both have to focus on your careers." he said in a stern voice very different from his usual self, his daddy instincts are already kicking in.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me how you guys like it and thanks for everyone who is reading this, it might not always go like the anime but hey it's a fanfic.