No Agape or Just the Begining? (Edited)

(After Yurio lost to Yuuri)
(Y/N)'s POV:
"What? Your leaving to go back to Russia?" I asked my boyfriend Yuri, "I lost so my deal with Viktor is over, I guess we can't be together anymore, which means we can't couple skate anymore."  Yuri said as he looked down almost crying. "No I'm going with you, and Yakov can be my coach." I said hoping he would agree I mean yes I still skate as a single skater, "Yes but you would have to talk to Viktor" Yuri said, "no I don't Viktor lives in Russia, doesn't he?"

Yuri's POV:
I have the best girlfriend in the world.
(Time skip to Russia at the rink)
(Y/N) and I were just looked at by Lilia, she is going to be our coach. (Y/N) was practicing a different dance, did Lilia give her another song? "What are you looking at we still need to work on your dance, you need to practice more, same as your little girlfriend she is just like you." (Y/N) and I were warming up, all Lilia kept saying was that our old selves are dead. Just great. (note the sarcasm) Then I saw something I thought would never happen, Yakov came over and have (Y/N) sign a paper, that meant he would be her coach, well Viktor you just got replaced.
(after their practice)
(Y/N)'s POV:
Lilia was tough on me today, I sprained my ankle and fell on my butt multiple time, but it's worth it. Yakov is now my coach while I'm in Russia, and Viktor is super mad at me, but I don't care. Hey I got a new short program piece!
(Time skip to Canada)
Yuri got a silver while I had a bronze, I fell after my triple salchow and I think I broke my ankle but Lilia and Yakov say that "it's fine, it's just cuz I hurt it before" like that helps the pain. When I fell the whole room went silent, even though I fell it was my last move, I still scored good though, they added my free program with it and I got bronze. Yakov and Lilia were off with Yuri, I was still in the locker room with the athletic trainer. "How bad is it?" I asked not really wanting to know, just as he answered Yuri, Yakov, and Lilia walked in "you fractured you ankle it looks like a few weeks ago, all this skating and the fall made it break, you'll be off for at least two to three months, but you would still be able to compete, there is always next year, and you'll be able to skate again." The trainer said, I saw Yuri's face, then I felt tears could my vision, I felt arms around me and looked up to see Lilia, Yakov and Yuri were outside now.

Lilia's POV:
Oh my god this is all my fault she broke her ankle. "Dear it will be alright, I was only hard on you to make you tough. But doing that I forgot how fragile 15 year-olds are. We have six months till our next competition, which means by then you will be alright." I told her, by the look in her eye she wanted Yuri, poor boy Yakov had to hold him back when she fell and didn't get up "I'll go get Yuri for you, he can carry you out of here right?" I said and asked at the same time. I walked out to see Yuri in tears "go get her, I'll carry your things you carry her." I said looking away from him "yes mam" he said.

Yuri's POV:
"(Y/N) you'll be fine you heard him" I told her "yeah but now I'll have to go back to Japan to be with Viktor and the stupid Japanese Yuri." She said "why would you have to go back to Viktor?" "Are you kidding me I just broke my ankle!" She snapped at me "oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry" she kept saying. Lilia and Yakov were standing there with a wheel chair, I place (Y/N) on it and then kissed her "you will be alright my dear."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys I hope you like it. Since school started again I can only update on or twice a day.