Night! (Edited)

(Y/N)'s POV:
We walked to the Ice Castle so we could skate a little bit. I was skating around the rink wondering where Yuri went, went I saw Georgi and Mila. "Hey guys how are you? And do you know what happened to Yuri?" I said "oh he is talking to Yakov, Lilia, and Viktor. Why?" Georgi said looking at my hand "ohhhh someone got engaged!" Mila screamed as she picked me up. "Put her down!" I heard Georgi say as Mila started to skate around and Georgi stated skating after us. I was giggling and laughing so much.

Yuuri's POV:

Viktor told me to leave for a bit while Lila, Yakov and he talked to Yuri for a while. So I decided to go check what (Y/N) was doing. I think of her as a daughter, Viktor and I are already engaged and she is his daughter. I always feel like I need to protect her. I heard laughing and giggling I looked at the rink and saw Mila skating around while lifting (Y/N) in the air and Georgi was chasing after them. I started to smile I walked onto the rink of course I put my guards on the side. I skated over I wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about, when I saw Mila throw (Y/N) she did three spins and didn't rotate enough on the fourth and fell on the ice. All of us started skating toward her, when she sat up laughing. "(Y/N)!"  I heard three different voices I looked to see Yuri, Yakov, and Viktor running towards the rink, Yakov and Viktor stopped but Yuri didn't and ran onto the ice and fell. We stood there for a moment when he rolled over on his back and we all started laughing again.

Yuri's POV:

I can't believe I just did that I am so embarrassed. But everyone was laughing including me I saw (Y/N) get up and skate to me she held out a hand and I took it. when I got up we kissed. "Awwwwwww, you guys look so cute!" Mila said, "lay off hag" I said then we all skated until it was closing time at Ice Castle. While walking home (Y/N) got tired so I carried her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was waiting to get my laptop. I hope you guys like it. PLZ don't hate me.