What!!!!! (Edited)

(This chapter has bloody and gore scene in it I will tell you wen it is and when it stops, trigger warning and also a little smut in this chapter but not a lot I'm not comfortable writing them.)
Yuri's POV:
Viktor looked super shocked when I kissed (Y/N) maybe he is jealous, or not, I don't really care what he thinks. I like (Y/N) she is super cute and funny and really light. "Well tomorrow we will go and get your outfits picked out and get the choreography down for you guys." Viktor said smiling, "but you said we would work on my dance tomorrow" Yuuri said with a pout, "we will after the outfits and that's final." Viktor said to Yuuri. "Well we have to go home now" I told Viktor and Yuuri "okay bye you guys" Viktor and Yuuri said at the same time.
(Walking Home)
(Y/N)'s POV:
I saw blue and red flashing lights near my house I started to run, when I got to my house there was a ambulance, police car and the morticians car outside my house. "NO!" I said as I went to run but Yuri held me back and put my head in his chest and picked me up.

Yuri's POV:
When I saw the car that said mortician on it my heart dropped. (Y/N) went to run but I held her, she started to cry and I picked her up bridal style and slowly walked to an officer. "What happened?" I asked "none of you business kid." The officer said as he looked at (Y/N) and I. "But that's where I live" (Y/N) said getting out of my arms. "Okay I'll take you so you can confirm the bodies, will he be joining us?" "Yes he is my boyfriend." Her words shocked me but I think we could be called that.
(Gorey scene)
As we walked in there was Jasper laying on the floor with a bullet to the chest, then her mother in the kitchen with a bullet hole in her head. "where is James?" I asked The cop looked at me and said "I'm sorry, we only found these two" "wait did you check the building outside? (Y/N) said "No we didn't. We didn't know that was yours." (Y/N) and I ran outside, she put the key in the building then pulled the rug back, and opened a door to a cellar. We ran down the stairs with the officer, all the way in the corner was James with a blood stain on his shirt crying he was holding where the blood was.

(Y/N)'s POV:
"James are you okay?" I ran to him crying, I pulled his hand away and lifted his shirt to see a stab wound. "James who did this? do you know?" I asked while Yuri picked him up to take to the paramedics.
(End of gore)
(At the hospital)
"It happened so fast but it was one of Jasper's friends that always came over when you weren't here." James said just above a whisper "did he know you where there in the house?" "No but I did save this before I ran for the cellar" he said as he took out my gold medal, "James they are looking for this, he didn't steal anything he just killed mom and dad." I said fast but I stood there I shock that I just called Jasper my father, then I had a flashback
(Flashback) (When she got her mine scar)
Third person POV:
"Jasper don't you think you could be nicer to (Y/N)?" (Y/M/N) said "I will once she calls me dad and doesn't act like a stuck up brat, I mean who cares she won gold and silver medals?" Jasper said while finishing his cigarette "hey (Y/N) your home come here" Jasper said "what do you want Jasper?" (Y/N) asked as she was just about to leave for practice. "Just come here I want to give you something" Jasper said as he pulled out his pocket knife, (Y/N) thought he was going to give it to her, but boy was she wrong, when he opened it and started coming closer to her. "What are you.... AAAHHHHH... THAT HURTS STOP IT!!!" (Y/N) started to scream, once Jasper was done (Y/N) looked down to see the bloody words MINE in her arm. "When you call me dad I will cross out each of the letters, when all of them are crossed out I'll get you a tattoo to cover it." Jasper whispered in (Y/N) ear.
(End of flashback)
(Y/N)'s POV:
I never called him dad once. Yuri grabbed me and we headed to the hotel the cops payed for. I went into the bathroom and cut a line though the M of MINE, I didn't realize I made any noise until Yuri was fighting the knife out of my hand saying "(Y/n) what in the world are you doing, stop this right no....oooowwww!" Yuri by the end was screaming with blood coming off his hand, oh no it cut him. I let go of the knife, he threw it across the room and grabbed a towel and place it on my arm. After both our wounds had stopped bleeding he grabbed me a pushed me on the bed, we started kissing making everything that just happened go away. The make out session got a little heated. "Why don't we do a litte something that adults do when they love each other. To get your mind off what happened tonight" he said, I nodded, he then started kissing me then took off my pants shirt underwear and bra, we were both naked. "Wait a minute" he said then he grabbed a condom that was in his wallet and put it on, and turned back to me "now where were we?" We started kissing again, then he laid me down.
*let the pain and pleasure begin*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you don't hate me after this, but don't expect this a lot after all the are only 15. I hope you liked it.