YURI'S HOME!!!!!! (Edited)

(Y/N)'s POV:
When I woke up I looked at the time. It was 11, I got up and changed into some leggings and a crop top then went downstairs to see my dad was gone and so was Yuuri. "Oh hey I was wondering when you would get up, the nice couple said you were still asleep and I could wait for you" an all too familiar voice said. I turned to see and old friend from my old high school (ps. You've been homeschooled since Viktor adopted you) "Oh hey Jin how are you?" I asked my old classmate. "I'm good how are you, I heard your ice skating again?" He asked/ said. I've been fine, a little tired still but I'll be good since I slept till now,and yeah I've been ice skating again, my adoptive father is actually a famous skater." I told him as I started to pet Makachin. "Yeah I heard you go adopted by Viktor Nikiforov, how is that going?"he said as we sat on the couch.

Phichit"s POV:
Viktor asked me to watch (Y/N) while he was gone. So I rushed over to find her talking to a boy around her age. after they sat on the couch I jumped out from where I was hiding "hey who are you and (Y/N) how are you doing?" I yelled, "I'm good Phichit. Oh this is Jin he was my best friend from my high school" I said with a closed eye smile then "WAS? I was your friend, okay bye (Y/N) it was nice seeing you" Jin said running out of the house.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I went to run after him and. Got caught on the coffee table and was gonna fall when I didn't feel an impact. but the impact never came I opened my eyes to see YURI! "OMG BABE HOW ARE YOU? HOW'D YOU GET HERE> AND... F.GFD.F" I was cut off by Yuri kissing me. "I got done and came back I got second, how are you and who was the guy running out?" He asked "I'm okay now, I guess. But he 'used' to be my friend back in high school he heard me say 'was' and got upset" I said then kissed him again.

Yuri's POV:
I was able to get home pretty quickly now I was spending time with (Y/N). I missed her so much, seeing her upset because that boy ran out hurt me until I learned it was an old friend.
======================================================Hey guys sorry it is short, and sorry I haven't updated in a Long long time. I had musical, papers dues, and now end of course exams to do and I'm sick again ( I have a weak immune system) Hope you guys liked it and don't be afraid to comment. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.