James's First Competition (Edited)

James's POV:
Lilia was getting my measurements for my skating outfits, but we won't have the outfit until after the competition so I'm using Yuri's that he wore in his Agape dance. My hair was the same length as Yuri's so (Y/N) put it up in a pony tail, while Yuri put lip balm on my lips (in the stick form NOT!! The way Viktor did with Yuuri!) I was a little nervous. I mean it is my very first competition since I was little. "You'll be fine trust me, you have been training under Yakov and Lilia. Just stay calm and only do your triples and doubles on every jump. Only do a jump if you feel confident that your going to land it, I'd hate to see you get hurt." Yuri whispered in my ear. Then Yakov put my skate guards on so I could walk. We started walking an I noticed there was concrete, I always fall on concrete in skate guards. I was about to say something when Yuri grabbed my arm so I could stay upright. Then came the final moment when the announcers said "Next up we have a first time competitor James (Y/L/N), he is wearing an outfit that Yuri Plisetsky and Viktor Nikiforov have wore. His song is (song) by (author)."

Yuri's POV:
I watched as James gracefully skated across the rink. It reminded me of myself and even the first time I saw (Y/N) skate. So far he landed all of his jumps, I taught him good. Finally the music stopped and there stood James in the middle bowing with a huge smile on his face. He did it, he finally did it. I looked to see that (Y/N) had tears of joy running down her face, she turned to look at me and we leaned in and kissed, when we pulled apart she said "thank you for teaching my brother how to land those jumps." "You're welcome my love, I wanted to make you and him happy." I said blushing we got interrupted by Viktor "you guys come on quit eating each others faces" I immediately blushed really big.

(Y/N)'s POV:
The score was up so far James was in first place with Antonio Vesquez from Spain was in second and Masaru Sora from Japan was in third. Masaru came up to James, Yuri and I "may I have your autographs please even yours James. You are really good at skating, it's hard to believe that it's your first competition" he said with a bow. "Sure" James, Yuri and I said at the exact same time, we all started laughing, after a few pics and the autographs he said "thank you" and went on his way. Then Antonio came up "you better stay out of my way shrimp, maybe you should be like your sister and break your ankle to get out of skating." He said with a smug look on his face "excuse me but you have no right to talk to my brother like that, and I didn't break my ankle on purpose, I'm a much better skater than you ya turd." I said in his face Yuri holding me back so I didn't do anything to the kid. "Antonio I want you to apologize to them you can't say things like that especially to your idols" his coach said, right after he said idols, Antonio turned into a bright tomato and ran away.
(Time Skip)

Yuri's POV:
(Y/N) fell asleep in the car, Viktor took her to our room so now Yuuri, James, and I are in the hot springs soaking. "You know that was really amazing James?" Yuuri asked/told James "I know it's just Antonio kinda ruined my spirits" James said sinking into the water. "Don't worry about what he said, Yuri said a few things to me and now look how I am" Yuuri told James "Wait you said something to Yuuri when you first met him?" James said turning his attention to me "yeah I kinda told him to retire because we didn't need two Yuri's but in all he ends up being a better skater than me." I said looking at the sky "wait did you just say I am better than you cuz that's not true!" Yuuri said surprised at me. "Of course I did and you are, we should probably head in or at least I am, oh and James be ready for a surprise from Yakov and Lilia in the morning, Champ." I said as I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed into the changing room.
====================================================
OMG THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!!!!!! Thank you for reading this and I hoped you like it, don't be afraid to comment or message me.