He Knew All Along? (Edited)

Viktor's POV:
I noticed it was late and I didn't check up on Yuri and (Y/N), so I decided to take a trip up the stairs to see. I opened the door to see them cuddled up next to each other. I saw a blanket I picked it up seeing it was (Y/N) and Yuri next to each other, they must have been 11 or 12. Now looking at the blanket I realized I remembered her. Who could forget that hair color? She must have went back to her original color. I placed the blanket on them and kiss the top of (Y/N)'s head then walked out the door shutting it.

Yuri's POV:
Viktor didn't know I was still up, he really must like having adopted children he came in like any father would and covered us up so we don't get cold, then he kissed (Y/N) head goodnight. Man I wonder when the last time I had that from my mom (ps I don't know anything about his mom, only his grandfather) but I bet it made (Y/N) feel better. I started to feel tired but before I went to bed I gave her a little peck on the lips, then pulled her closer to me.

Yuuri's POV:
"So how is everything? Are they asleep or awake?" I asked Viktor "they are both asleep. I just don't know if it's the best to let them sleep in the same room after they already had sex." He said, I remember him telling me that, "but they said that they wouldn't do it again till they are older,and right now they aren't thinking of that." I said trying to convince him to just leave them be. "I know Yuuri , but my fatherly instincts are kicking in everytime I see them together. I just wasn't to grab him by the face and have a calm chat with him." (You see what I did there if you have seen ep 10) "just get some rest night" I said as I walked out of his room I heard a soft 'night' from him. I walked to my room I looked at my phone it was a message from Phichit it said 'open in the morning' well I was going to because I'm going to bed.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up In the middle of the night to my phone ringing I answered it
(Phone call)
Y: hello? Who is it?
UN: hey it's me Phichit Chulanont from Tailand I want to ask you something but it can wait till morning. Call me in the morning okay, and I promise I'm not a crazy stalker I'm friends with Yuuri.
Y: okay night Phichit
(Call ended)
Well that's odd, he could have waited till tomorrow to call me like that, I looked at the time 3:00 am. Uggg why? I then laid back down, Yuri wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. (Aww) I the put my head in the crook of his neck, his scent made me fall asleep instantly.

(Time Skip)
Yuuri's POV:
I woke up at 8:00 and looked at what Phichit sent me it was a link to a website I clicked on it
(In article)
Viktor Nikiforov secretly adopted James Kimiky also know as Jame (Y/L/N) and (Y/N) (Y/L/N). They did it over half a year ago after their parents tragically died when a crazed fan of (Y/N) came to her house and killed her mother and stepfather. The news doesn't know who the crazed fan was but he did manage to stab James when it happened. The police is on a lead who it is. At the next performance that (Y/N) goes to she will have armed escorts and be with Yuir Plisetsky, who is her boyfriend, she will be with his coach.
(End of article)
Woah they still don't know who killed her parents? And WAIT? STEPFATHER!!! I shot out of my bed and went to my computer I looked up Canien (Y/L/N) and looked at an article is skater page said it all he died already. But it doesn't say how old he was or how he died. Then I heard a scream from upstairs. I quickly ran and pushed the door open.

Yuri's POV:
I woke up to (Y/N) screaming into her phone crying I wonder who she is talking to I grabbed her but she wouldn't stop crying.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I called Phichit back when I woke up, only to find out the whole world knows Viktor is my adoptive father, and hat my mother and Jasper were killed by a fan of mine, and that my dad is dead. I was crying I heard the door open to see Yuuri standing there coming to me. I felt arms around me pulling me closer to them which was Yuri but I just continued to cry. Phichit kept saying "sorry" to me the whole time. I finally calmed down I sat up and cuddled Yuri.

Yuuri's POV:
"You can tell us I already know, Phichit sent me a message." I said to (Y/N) "what message?" Yuri looked at me then back to her, then I heard Viktor walk in and say "the one where I'm her father, her real father is dead, they know a fan killed her mother. And so on and so forth so now (Y/N) I think it's time you explain."

(Y/N)'s POV:
Okay I'll start when I got my first pair of skates
(Flashback)
Third Pers POV:
Canien came home late one night in December. "So how was practice, dear?" (Y/M/N) asked "it was fine is (Y/N) still awake or should I wait till morning?" Canien asked "I think it would be fine to wake her. Did you get what she wanted?" (Y/M/N) asked "I got something even better. Canien walked to the room of a sleeping (Y/N). "Hey wake up dear." Canien whispered in her ear shaking her lightly. "Yes? daddy your home. How did practice go?" (Y/N) said excited "it went well but I have something for you" Canien said "what is it?" (Y/N) asked  Canien pulled out a pair of.
(End of flashback)

(Y/N)'s POV:
"He gave me a pair of dark blue skates." I said looking at them "for Christmas I wanted to meet you Viktor." I said looking down "but I couldn't because you where my dads student, so my dad got me skates so I could practice, but by the time I got any good at it my father got in his car accident and died. Then you had to go to Yakov and I couldn't meet you." I said but I was then interrupted by Viktor "you then were coached by Julian Klemit and then you got to meet me and even Yurio" he said with a smile "yes but that didn't help I was 11 and I had dyed my hair (color). Then once I left I knew you all would forget me so I let my hair go back to (Y/H/C)" I said looking down not wanting to meet anyone's eyes, but then I felt a hand under my chin and lift my chin so I was looking in his eyes, it was Yuri."

Yuri's POV:
I made her look in my eyes "I didn't forget the girl that had (color) hair, I wanted to see her so badly, but something told me that she was closer that I thought, and turns out she was." I said then I pulled her into a kiss. Then I parted and stood up grabbing her hand so she could stand up. Then Viktor said "I think it's best if we wait till later to tell the rest of this story, I don't want you crying all day okay my darling" then I smiled when I notice (Y/N) was smiling. That was the first time he called her anything other than (Y/N).
======================================================What's up? Tell me how you like it. Don't be afraid to leave comments. And thank you for the reads.