Christmas Special!!! (Edited)

Viktor's POV:
I woke up and got the presents I had hidden in my room and put them under the tree, (Y/N) had talked me into buying Yuri something because he is her boyfriend. I walked up to their room and heard laughing. I opened the door and saw Yuri straddling (Y/N) kissing her, they had clothes on but I didn't like it. I cleared my throat they froze and quickly looked to the door where I stood. "It's not what it looks like I was just kissing her that's it!" Yuri yelled as he got off of (Y/N) and helped her up. "I know it just... Well.... My fatherly instincts kicked in... But I hope kissing was all you were going to do." I said "well duh if we were going to do anything else the door would have been locked" Yuri said in Russian. (Y/N) slapped him in the arm playfully. Yuri and I looked at her in shock "you know how to speak Russian?" Yuri and I asked at the same time. "Of course I do Yakov, Lilia, and Georgi have been helping me, I mean I am moving to Russia once these tournaments are over, you are my dad. And you live in Russia so I had to learn it before I get there."

Yuri's POV:
After Viktor left the room so we could get ready. (Y/N) and I stood there laughing. "I still can't believe you know Russian." I said giving her a peck on the lips and wrapping my arms around her waist. "And I still can't believe you said that to my dad." She said as she got out of my arms and got her clothes and went to the bathroom. "Neither can I (Y/N), neither can I." I said as I started to change.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I can't believe he said that to my dad, all we were doing was making out and the boom, my dads there clearing his throat. I put on my 'Merry Chistmas' outfit that had Santa on it. I walked out of the bathroom to see Yuri having a similar outfit only with cats on it. (I had to) "Merry Christmas" I said to him I walked down the stairs but I was picked by Georgi and he was running with me to Yuuri's Christmas tree "GEORGI PUT HER DOWN!" I heard everyone yell, I heard a click and saw Phichit being his usual picture taking Disney princess with a hamster on his shoulder. (I just had to again) "GRAB HIS PHONE SOMEONE!" I yelled then everyone but Celestino, Yakov, Lilia, Georgi, and my dad ran after him, they even left the house. My dad started laughing Georgi put me down carefully, the doctor called yesterday day and said I could take my walking boot off. "You okay?" Dad asked me as I started walking. A few moments later everyone that ran after Phichit came into the room and sat down, Yuri came and sat by me I moved so I could sit infront of him, I leaned back he wrapped his arms around me.

Yuri's POV:
As soon as I sat down (Y/N) got up and sat in front of me, and leaned into me, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. Viktor and Yakvo handed (Y/N) a gift I read the tag 'to: (Y/N) & Yuri' I helped her open it was a framed photo of our first couple skate together, and I was of us kissing. "Thank you dad, Yakov, I love it." she said putting it down then she handed the gifts we got everyone, yes we bought gifts together.
Gift list
Phichit: hamster blanket and a new phone case
Yakov: a new coat and a jacket
Lilia: a free makeover and new hair products
Yuuri: new glasses and a poster of Viktor (hehe lol)
Viktor: a gift card and a sweater
Macchin: a sweater and a chew toy
Georgi: new sunglasses and a new phone case
Mila: a new shirt and a new pair of skates
Celestino: hair ties and a cd
James: hair dye and a Russia jacket
That's what we got everyone surprisingly then after everyone had got there gift there was still some under the tree then it hit me, (Y/N) and I were paying more attention to everyone else and there gifts that we didn't get the ones for us out. I opened the one from (Y/N). It was a new phone case and a glass screen protector for my phone. (I love glass screen protectors they help not to crack your screen if you drop your phone.) I then handed (Y/N) the gift I got for her which was the last gift under the tree.

Yakov's POV:
I saw Yuri had (Y/N) a tinny box wrapped in cat wrapping paper. She opened it and started crying, I wonder what he got her? Then she slipped a ring on her right hand, then it clicked and I had a flashback to a few weeks ago.

(Flashback)
"Hey Yakov, do you know where (Y/N) got my ring?"  Yuri asked me. "Yes why?" "Well for a present I wanted to get her a matching one to mine" he said while looking at his ring "I know I'll got order it but it's going on as a coaching fee"
(Flashback over)
But I never did order the ring how did he get it? Then I looked and saw Georgi nodding his head, I then saw Yuri mouthing 'thank you' to him. So Georgi helped him but why?
(Time skip)
Viktor's POV:
Everyone had either left or was sitting around drinking and eating. I was sad no one had wished me a happy birthday, but that was fine with me. Then I heard footsteps behind me I turned to see James, Yuri and (Y/N) all had their hair in ponytails and aprons on then I heard something be hind me. I shot around and looked to see a cake that said 'Happy Birthday Viktor" I started to cry but wiped the tears away. "Thank you everyone I thought you all forgot." I said hugging James, Yuri and (Y/N). I kissed James's and (Y/N)'s head. "Why would we forget your birthday dad?" James said "I had to find out from Yuri when it was" (Y/N) said kissing Yuri's cheek.
(Time skip don't kill me)

I was about to go to bed when I saw that Yuri and (Y/N) were on the couch cuddling, but it was so cute they were both asleep. I saw Phichit and grabbed him. "Take a picture and post it to all the social media pages you have tag me, and them." I told him "yes sir" Phichit said as he clicked away, I got to my room and got in bed Macchin got on the bed, I noticed he was in his sweater that Yuri and (Y/N) got him. Today was amazing.
======================================================
MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Thank you for the reads! I hope you like this chapter!