yoongi finds out an orphanage is where kids without parents stay to find new parents. yoongi is okay with it because the man said he would find a new daddy that loves him. on the plus side, there are children here his age. some are younger, some are older. the older ones are the downside. the older ones are mean, and they say bad words a lot. they break the rules and they yell.

yoongi is 11 now, and all he wants is to leave this place. he wants new parents. he wants a home.

yoongi is sitting at the dinner table when the older boys and girls come to sit down. "Hey kitty," the eldest boy teases, using the nickname as an insult. everyone call yoongi kitty here. it used to be used as an insult, but now everybody calls him that, even the younger kids. he doesn't think anyone actually learned his real name, so he just goes along with it. some of them call him ki, for short.

"ki, can you pass the rice?" one of the younger children asks, and the nods. that's when he voices his thoughts. "why do you guys call me kitty anyway?" Yoongi asks. "when you first came here, you were pretty feisty. like a cat," one of the older ones say and Yoongi nods. "do any of you know my actual name?" Yoongi asks, and nobody responds. "I like kitty," a girl says, and he's only a couple days younger than yoongi. yoongi shrugs and continues to eat his dinner.

jimin is sitting in his shared room with all the boys in the home when they hear the caretakers ring the bell, signalling for them to come to the living room. yoongi is the first one down there. "oh hi, ki," the caretakers says, and he smiles in return. only now does he notices there's 2 adults and a child, shorter and younger than Yoongi, standing in front of him. "park family, this is ki! well, the kids here call him ki, his real name is yoongi," She says and they wave. yoongi replies with a small smile. by now, the rest of the young residents have trailed down to the living room. "okay, everyone. this lovely family are here to look for their dream child. they think you're all perfect, so don't be sad if you aren't chosen. I expect you to be on your best behavior, everyone. please be nice," She says and turns to the Park family. "talk to anyone you like, and come tell me the few you think you like best," the caretaker says to the family, offering a smile before walking away. the older kids have already left, so that only leaves five or six younger than yoongi. the family comes to him first. "hi! yoongi, right?" they ask and Yoongi nods. the kid steps forward and ruffles yoongi's hair. "It's pretty," He says, smiling at yoongi. he smiles back. "so, how old are you?" they ask. "eleven," He responds. "How long have you been here?" the lady asks. "two years," Yoongi tells them. "oh, wow! tell us about yourself, yoongi," they say. "well I really like to draw, but there isn't much about me," He says shyly. "oh that's nice, well we look forward to seeing you again!" they say. "appa, can I stay with yoongi hyung?" the kid asks. "sure jimin, just this once," the man responds and the kid grins. "I'm jimin," He says, turning to yoongi. "hi jimin," He replies. "oh, don't call me that," Jimin says. yoongi stares at him. is that not his name?
"what do I call you, then?" He asks.
"call me babyboy,"

-

lmao what
I gotta go.to sleep bye