●□

yoongi, yuna, jungkook, jimin, mrs park, and mr park all sit at the dinner table. jungkook sits next to jimin, Yuna next to yoongi, and their parents sit on opposite ends. jimin doesn't fail to notice the disapproving glances his mother gives Yuna. she seems to like Jungkook, which makes jimin happy.

yoongi tries to avoid all eye contact at all, but he fails. every time he looks up, Jimin is staring at him, so he quickly averts his gaze.

"I'll help you clean up," Yuna say to their mother. in response, she places a harsh hand on her shoulder and pushes her back down on the seat. "no, that's okay, I can do it myself," She says, and jimin can't tell if she's forcing a smile or grimacing. "no, really i-"  Yuna starts, but jungkook interrupts her. "You know, how about I do it? it's not fair the women have to clean up every time," Jungkook says with a small smile. he squeezes Jimin's thigh a little before standing up and making his way around the table. Yuna watches in dumbfoundment as jungkook takes the plates from the siblings mother, along with the remaining on the table with ease. he takes them to the sink and begins to wash them off. he discards the trash in the disposal and begins to put them in the dishwasher after hastily drying them off with a towel. mr park watches in amusement as the boy is so eager to be kind, as if it's come naturally forever. "is he normally like this?" mr park whispers, more to jimin. "oh yea, Jungkook cares about anything but himself. he'll do anything to help, he's pretty great. selfless," jimin says with a smile on his face as he watches his friend. "good, Jimin. I'm glad you found someone who treats you right," mr park, stretching out the last three words and throwing a secret glance at yoongi, who notices it. he only continues to stare at the cloth before him.

Yuna is completely oblivious to the negative attitude of the house, and her annoying voice makes mrs. park even angrier. currently, she was explaining how she and yoongi met, and everyone seemed to be only pretending to pay attention.

"right, yoongi?" She says cheerfully, clinging to his arm. "what? oh, yea," he says, turning away from her again.

"That's nice sweetheart but I think we're going to send you home, it's getting quite late," mrs park says, feigning a kind expression.

"b-but why does jungkook get to stay?" She complains, throwing the gay couple a disgusted glare.

"well, because I don't let two people that can risk an accidental pregnancy sleep together. and, your parents probably like you more than your boyfriends'," mrs park responds, and the door is already closed in Yuna's face before she can figure out what mrs. park meant.

"stupid girl, she is," mrs park grumbles as she begins to clean up the remnants of the dinner table.

"jungkook, you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. I'd advise you and jiminnie to go up to your room, though, as I need to have a chat with yoongi, here," She says, and Yoongi shutters at how she calls Jimin's room Jungkook's room.

the two parents wait before they hear the door closing before glaring at yoongi. "i can't believe you'd bring such a disgrace in my house," She starts off. "what? so every other woman but you is a disgrace?" He argues, and she shakes her head. "min yoongi, she is a disgrace because she resembles how you played your brother, and how you treated him like shit. I know all about it. you promised to fix this, you told him you promised. but then the next damn day you bring this bitch home?" mr. park says. "You made him cry, yoongi! he loves you, and you're still doing this to him! how careless can you get?" mrs park complains. "i-i made him cry?" Yoongi loses his composure. "yes, several times. what the hell do you have to say for yourself!" mrs park asks. "i-im sorry! I didn't mean to make him cry! I wanted to fix it, I told him I would, but it wasn't enough! I was determined to do whatever it took, but then I was at the club and I met Yuna and- oh fuck. mom, I hate Yuna. i want nothing to do with her, I'm just using her to make jimin jealous and come back to me and-" mr park interrupts him in outrage. "MIN YOONGI, now you're using women? you can't do that! you don't need jimin to come back to you, you need to crawl back to him! if you do this, he'll never know what he means to you! he's done nothing wrong, stop making him suffer for your fucking mistakes!" he growls, and yoongi flinches. "what am I supposed to do? I tried to get him back, he wouldn't believe me!" Yoongi says, and his parents begin to stand up. "yoongi, if you love him, you keep trying. you don't give up on him. if you don't love him anymore, quit doing this to him,"mrs. park says finally, leaving the room with her husband.

jungkook sits, dumbfounded, in the hall. he had forgotten his phone and unintentionally overheard the entire argument.

he walks into the kitchen, where yoongi still sits. he expects the older to tell him off, or tell him to go away, but he doesn't. he's shocked to reveal yoongi's crying.

"y-yoongi?" Jungkook sututters, and the older grunts in response. "You okay?" he asks, and glares at himself for asking a stupid question. yoongi shakes his head. "well.. i sorta kinda heard everything, and.. well, Jimin knows you're just using Yuna. and he doesn't even know if you love him anymore," Jungkook explains.

"what do I do, Jungkook?" Yoongi asks.

"if I were you, I'd break everything off with everyone and everything jimin didn't like. yuna, smoking, all that shit. secondly, I would make him feel loved again, the same way you did before. even if he didn't believe me, I would keep trying until he did, and id keep my promise to love him," Jungkook says.

"How come you're helping me if you're dating him?" Yoongi asks.

"i dont know," he replies.

-

DANgity

i feel like this stuff is moving too fast.