○●

the house smells heavy of colonge, air freshener, and mints. jimin notices it easily. he also notices how weird yoongi's been acting, and how less frequently his parents come home.

"h-hosoekie, I need to tell you something," jimin stutters, and his boyfriend turns to face him. "yes, kitten?" he responds, and Jimin cringes. "i-im not a virgin anymore, and I'm breaking up with you," he says quietly. hoseok stares at him blankly. "with who?" He asks, and Jimin can hear the angry tone in his voice. "y-yoongi," he says, and Hoseok scoffs. he turns around, and begins to walk way, but he stops. he turns to face Jimin. "i never liked you anyway, you worthless piece of shit. the only thing I liked about you was your ass. but now, I hate you, Park Jimin. Fuck off," Hoseok practically yells, turning around and walking away.

Taehyung's deep voice can be heard down the hallway. jimin is slumped against the lookers, his face tear-stained. "i heard hoseok finally told you off. your sorry ass got dropped," Taehyung laughs. Jimin stands up. "actually, I dropped him. and by the way, tell your new boyfriend I'm sorry I didn't want to suck the dick he doesn't have," jimin growls, before turning away and walking off. he doesn't get far though, because taehyung grabs him and slams him against the lockers, pinning his wrists above his head. he smashes his lips against Jimin's, and the shorter blonde is utterly confused. he tries to escape, but taehyung is stronger than him. Taehyung pulls away, breathing heavily. "Now you'll have to live with the fact you kissed Kim Taehyung while fucking your brother," Taehyung grins, and walks away.

"y-yoongi please don't be mad, but when I broke up with Hoseok, he said he never loved me. then taehyung found out, and kissed me, and said now I would have to live with the fact I kissed him while fucking you.." jimin mumbles. yoongi feels angry. "where's that bitch, im going to fucking destroy him, or so help him," Yoongi growls.

"yoongi it's okay, get over it,"

"i guess you'll just have to make up for it, babyboy,"

-

HOLY SHIT THIS STORY ALREADY HAS 1K READS IT'S BEEN LIKE  A MONTH OR SMTH FUCK