○♡

PLEASE READ

Okay so ay basically I am starting a new ff, it's called kinky.com and it's vkook, and im p excited for it! I might make it yoonmin, im not sure  but, instead of it being like my main priority, it'll just  soemthing I write when I don't have any ideas for my other ffs.

anyway, that's all, enjoy the chapter

yoongi is angry, almost flustered. he misses having sex with jimin, because even if hoseok is experienced, wrecking a virgin feels so good.

yoongi makes his way into Jimin's room, whose sittings there, in just an oversized hoodie and boxers. he crawls on the bed and hovers over him. he lifts his head up so his lips meet his own in a wet kiss.

jimin claws at Yoongi's now bare back. yoongi sucks on the skin of Jimin's neck, running his hands up and down his thighs. he notes how jimin is completely submissive to him, while hoseok seems to want to take control in a power-bottom way. he notes how nice Jimin's soft skin feels against his own, and how Hoseok's rough dry skin cause unbearable friction between them.

yoongi places his hand under Jimin's jaw, his thumb hooked under his chin. he breathes heavily against Jimin's stomach, groaning at the feeling of Jimin's fingers in his hair. yoongi sits up, retrieving his hand. he positions Jimin's hips up on his thighs, spreading his legs. he uses his thumbs to part his ass, giving him easier access. jimin bites his lip, and yoongi has to look away, because he finds it so attractive. yoongi leans down and brings his lips to Jimin's ear.

"babyboy, you're so hot when you're underneath me," he whispers, and jimin closes his eyes. yoongi notices him shiver in pleasure.

instead of pushing his dick inside jimin, he lets it rub against his entrance. he brings his strong hand up to Jimin's throat again, remembering how jimin said he liked being choked.

that's what he likes better about jimin, how he's up for almost anything in sex.

yoongi coats his dick in lube and finally pushes inside of Jimin, already off to a quick start. jimin grips and scratches at his shoulders, and yoongi knows there will be marks on his back tomorrow, so he returns the favor. yoongi sucks on several different spots around Jimin's collarbone, satisfied with the dark bruises. he thrusts into jimin, moaning as he clenched his walls around him. Jimin brings his hand down to pump his own dick, but Yoongi stops him. "no, not until I'm done," he says, and jimin nods reluctantly.

jimin is desperate to be touched, but he obeys yoongi. instead, he runs his hands around his body, wishing it were yoongi's hands instead. he bites his lip and throws his head back, his forehead sweaty. he jumps in surprise when he feels something touch his dick, and to no surprise, when he looks down, yoongi's slipped a cock ring on him. he almost laughs at him.

yoongi continues to thrust into jimin, each time almost pulling out before slamming back in. he squeezes Jimin's thighs, making sure to leave faint bruises. he feels his stomach boil slightly, so he pulls out. instead, he brings up a blindfold. he rests his back against the headboard and pats his thighs, signalling for Jimin to sit on them. jimin obeys, of course. yoongi slips off then cock ring again hands him the blindfold, to which jimin eagerly equips.

"Touch yourself, baby. imagine it's me, imagine I'm fucking you hard," Yoongi whispers into Jimin's ear, and the younger pumps himself slowly. yoongi, in favor, begins to touch himself too. "y-yoongi," jimin whines, letting his jaw hang open. "moan for me, baby," the brunette orders. jimin lets out a long moan, and quickens the pace of his hand. he flicks his wrist, causing more friction. he grinds onto Yoongi's thighs, which sends yoongi moaning himself. yoongi reaches his high and releases onto his own chest. meanwhile, Jimin quickens his pace even more, chanting yoongi's name. "oh, fuck, you're so hot, baby," Yoongi brushes his lips against Jimin's neck. jimin moans as he releases onto Yoongi's chest.

"let's take a shower," Yoongi says, pulling jimin into the steaming water.

-

lmao no they haven't made up yet don't get your hopes up