●•

IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU READ THE A/N AT THE END

jimin sits across from yoongi, tapping his fingers on the chair beside him. Yoongi's eyes look glassy and sharp, but there's a sign of sadness behind the shield.

"jimin, i broke everything off with Hoseok. I stopped smoking. I'm trying to fix this. I did fix it, I did everything you wanted me to do," Yoongi starts, and almost immediately jimin just wants to yell at him to stop.

"I love you, so fucking much. beyond much. I want you to be mine, and I'd be beyond happy if you were. I love calling you mine, and I miss it. I can't live with you being mad at me, it hurts. you're too perfect, jimin," Yoongi expects jimin ti forgive him.

"is that it, yoongi? you just want me to forgive you so you don't feel like shit? is nothing about me,  is this all for your satisfaction?" Jimin asks, drawing his eyebrows together in anger. he doesn't give yoongi the chance to respond.

"That's all, yoongi? you just want my ass to be owned by you, because you can't accept the fact you never got what you want? is this just all about you? because if not, you've got a damn sure funny way of showing. it. you may love me, or be in love with me, but there's a difference. either way, people who love each other don't treat the other like shit!" jimin says, slapping his sweaty palms against the table as he cries the last word.

"Yoongi, what you did can't be fixed with a sorry and a kiss. it has to be shown, effort has to be shown. plus, it's not about you and your pity party anymore, or your drunk ass mistakes. I shouldn't suffer for this shit, I deserve to be appreciated. you put in half as much into this as I did," jimin points out angrily, and he's too fumed to even let yoongi utter a sound.

"if you fucking love somebody, you remain loyal. you don't break. you be your best for them. that's what I've been doing, yoongi. you make sure they're happy, you don't make them feel useless. you're just as low as Hoseok. this entire time, I've been my best for you, I've been here only for you, your fucking sorry two-timing ass. I guess that's not entirely true, because I found myself a boyfriend that loves me, probably twice as much as the guy I easily accepted into my heart. the guy I fell in love with effortlessly. the guy who broke my heart from the inside and fucked the guy who broke my heart prior to him," jimin doesn't even try to wipe away the tears falling from his eyes as he yells at yoongi. in the midst of things, he realizes yoongi's finally stood up, and his face is only inches from his own. he doesn't stop him, nor push him away. yoongi connects their lips in an angry, sad, and lustful kiss, and jimin can practically feel the emotion. jimin grips at Yoongi's shoulder, balling the fabric into a fist to express how angry he is. he pulls yoongi closer with his free hand. yoongi pulls back slowly, and jimin stands up. "I'll fix this, Jimin. just for you. I'll show you how much you mean to me, and how I mean it when I say you mean more to me than anything else. this isn't about me anymore. I'll fix this, just for you," Yoongi repeats quietly. jimin makes his way over to the door, fuming with several emotions.

"Don't even try," he glares at yoongi for a second before leaving the apartment in tears.

-

aYY

yknow in those romance movies where people say things they shouldn't have, or they don't say soemthing they shouldn't have, and the couple ends up getting angrier and angrier and sadder and aadder until all you want for them is to go tell each other how they feel so they make up but they just won't and it frustrates you because just fuCCCkk

cause yea me too I'm making this the same scenario :)

ALSO, I'm starting a new ff that I've been planning for a while, and it's going to have a sequel unless I change things, and the first book is going to be focused on Jimin's side of the story, while the second will be on yoongi's, but instead of it just being the same story with two different perspectives, the story is still going to continue on. anyway yea check that shit out when I put it out.