Christmas special :)

two years can really make a difference. over that span, Jimin and his boyfriend became good friends with Hoseok. hoseok also began dating taehyung, but you could tell the couple had a few flings, or threesomes, with Jungkook. jimin had no idea his friend was into stuff like that, but he loves him nonetheless.

yoongi also met namjoon, whose his best friend still. namjoon has a boyfriend, seokjin, who everyone loves. now the group of 7 are tight-knit, and unbreakable. sure, they don't trust each other as much due to what happened with Hoseok and Taehyung, but jimin loves them anyway.

jungkook, who seems to be the odd one out without a real relationship, lives off of flings and one-night stands. sure, he has jimin and maybe he feels attracted to him, but he reminds himself there is  a difference between loving someone and being in love. he notes not to get those confused.

"jiminnie, will you make us hot chocolate?" Jungkook says from the livingroom, catching the blondes attention. "yea, me too!" Namjoon requests, and soon everyone is asking for hot chocolate as well. yoongi shakes his head and heads to the kitchen to help his boyfriend. he walks behind the shorter and hugs him from behind, pressed his forehead into his hair.

"i love you," Yoongi says, kissing the back of his neck softly. "i love you too," Jimin responds. jimin finally completely forgave yoongi, although it took a while. he appreciated how the older never gave up and waited for him. he would always thank him for that.

"yoongi-hyung, quit making out with jimin and let him make the cocoa!" jin complains, to which his boyfriend responds by smiling at him and pulling him into a kiss. "ew that's gr-" Hoseok begins to say, but taehyung decides to interrupt him by pulling him into a kiss himself. meanwhile, Jungkook sits alone. "are we all just making out now? what am I gonna make out with? my fucking hand?" Jungkook yells, and Hoseok laughs, pulling away from taehyung, who covers his mouth. "BITCH! you spit in my mouth!" Taehyung yells, clutching his eyes shut. "You know you it!" Yoongi says from the kitchen, which causes everyone else but taehyung laugh. "just like you enjoy jimi-" Taehyung starts, but before he can finish it, yoongi's hands are already around his throat, a threatening glare searching his face. Taehyung throws his hands up in defeat while his boyfriend is leaning against hoseok, tears in his eyes, clutching his chest from laughing too hard. namjoon stares at them in surprise, and Jin is in a similar state as hoseok, while jungkook stares lovingly down at Hoseok. jimin rolls his eyes, not bothering to check whos getting killed.

jimin struggles to take all 6 cups of hot chocolate to the living room, and he almost drops one of them before yoongi's at his side, taking half of them. he smiles at Jimin, who mumbles a small thanks. they pass them around, and yoongi and jimin take their seats beside each other. "You  didn't get any?" Yoongi asks jimin upon realizing he didn't have a cup for himself. "no," jimin says, smiling. "You can share mine," Yoongi says.  "no, I can just make my own," jimin says, putting his hand on yoongi's thigh for support. he begins to stand up, before Yoongi pulls him back down. "no, you can share mine," he says, offering the cup to him. he accepts it, taking a sip from it.

there's a table with 4 chairs around it, which consists of hoseok with taehyung in his lap, jungkook, Namjoon and jin, and jimin sits on the counter, while yoongi stands beside him. Yoongi's feeding jimin food, hoseok is watching them, taehyung and jungkook are having their own coversation, and namjoon and Jin are teasing about the couples cheesiness.  "hoseok, why don't you do cute things like that?" Taehyung complains, glancing at jimin and yoongi. "because I'm more into the sexual relationship," he whispers, only audible for taehyung to hear. he slides his hand further up his thigh, to which the younger responds by slapping him away. "quit it," he scolds, glaring at him. jin, the eldest of them all, just smiles. it's almost as if these people are his children, and he's glad they're all happy. it doesn't help when namjoon encourages them to do childish things, jin reckons.

"jiminnie, I love you," Yoongi whispers against Jimin's neck. the two are just simply cuddling, soft Christmas music playing at a low volume. the room is covered in decorative lights and festive little artifacts. "i love you too," Jimin says, smiling. "do you love me enough to marry me?" Yoongi says, his eyes still closed. "no," jimin answers. "How so?" Yoongi laughs nervously.

"i love you even more."

-

HAPPY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS BITCH HAVE A GOOD DAY IT'S 1AM I AM GAY!

ANYWAY HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS GOES WELL!

-EDIT, THANK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING KUCH FOR 4K READS IDK WHY I'M ALWAYS TYPING IN CAPS