yoongi feels comfortable in his new luxury bed. he and Jimin are sitting next to each other, watching a cartoon. jimin laughs occasionally and talks as if the people in the show can hear him.

yoongi sighs happily. jimin is now his brother, and this is now his home.

yoongi is 17 now, he's lived with the park family for 6 years.  Jimin is his best friend, whose 15 now  he's a sophomore, and Yoongi's a Junior. nobody realizes the two are brothers until they see them get in the same car together.

jimin can't help but feel attraction to his adoptive brother. I mean, it's yoongi after all. he's got a perfect face and body, his laugh is gorgeous and he's nice.

yoongi graduates high-school, and Jimin's still a senior he has a boyfriend how, and his name is Hoseok. yoongi is overprotective of his brother, so he's threatened hoseok once or twice.

truly, Jimin only used hoseok to get his mind off his brother, but it didn't work. now hoseok thinks everything's okay, but jimin has his mind on other things. only yoongi occupies his thoughts.

"babyboy, what do you want for dinner?" Yoongi asks. oh, that nickname. jimin is surprised it struck with them. to yoongi,  Jimin is still a precious little child. "anythings fine, kitty," he replies, and the pet name rolls off his tongue. he loves the name. "got any homework?" Yoongi asks. "no, gladly," jimin smiles. senior year is heavy with homework usually. "well, im going to go to bed. I have class tomorrow," Yoongi says, and he begins to turn around. "kitty, can I sleep with you? your room helps me sleep," jimin admits shyly. "sure, babyboy. come in when you're ready," the older responds, and makes his way up to his room. jimin sets all of his stuff down and goes to his own room, slipping off his school uniform. their house is unusually warm, so his sleepwear is normally just underwear and an old oversized t-shirt.

he quietly slips into yoongi's room and under his warm blankets, and yoongi wraps his arms around the younger, engulfing him in a warm hug. his back is pressed against Yoongi's front. jimin sighs, pulling the blanket further up his face. he snuggles into the pillow and closes his eyes.

mr. and mrs. park quietly tiptoe into the house and set their stuff down. first, they go to Jimin's room to be sure he's asleep, but they're surprised when he's not there. then they check yoongi's room and sigh in relief when they see their sons cuddling and sleeping soundly.

"a hundred dollars they come out as a couple in a year or less," mrs. park bets.

"two hundred they come out before jimin graduates," mr park says, and they smile at each other.

-

sorry this is short, turns out I'm busier than I thought

anyway I typed this long ass yoonmin oneshot and it's 3.2k words and there's smut, but there's also mpreg and a death. check it out? thnx lol