○■

things don't end very well when jimim walks in on yoongi smoking.

"yoongi, why?" jimin asks.

"it's none of your business, jimin!don't worry about it, I'm fine," Yoongi pushes the younger away.

"b-but," jimm begins but he's interrupted.

"jimin, shut up! it's nothing, please be quiet," Yoongi growls, and jimin flinches.

the blonde let's it slide, though. he just assumes today is another one of Yoongis bad days, he'll be fine soon.

"o-okay, well, can we atleast watch TV together or something?" jimin mumbles, scooting away from his brother to the other side of the couch.

"fine," Yoongi grunts, not showing any sign of forfeit or falter. he turns on the TV.

jimin is positive yoongi knows what his favorite show is, and he always turns it on, but today they just watch some random drama. yoongi doesn't try to make small talk at all, and jimin feels sad. he knows yoongi doesn't take interest in these types of things.

it's about 30 minutes later when their mom gets home, and when Jimin gets up to talk to her, Yoongi holds him back.

"where are you going?" Yoongi asks. "to talk to mom, let me go," Jimin pulls his arm away from yoongi. he finds his mom in her room, and once he closes her door, the tears immediately begin to fall.

"oh, sweetie, what's wrong?" She asks carefully, pulling her son into a warm hug. she pets his head soothingly, because she knows exactly what calms him down. she rubs his back, and soon after, his sobs subdue into sniffles.

"do you want to tell me what's wrong?" She asks, and he nods.

"w-well, me a-and yoongi had s-sex, and i realized i-i love y-yoongi, and not Hoseok. when I b-broke up with him, he said h-he was only using m-me, and then t-this kid thats been bullying me kissed me s-so I w-would feel guilty-y for cheating o-on  yoongi. Yoongi's been d-distant lately, and I got beat up for being gay. I walked i-in on him smoking, and when I tried to ask him why h-he y-yelled at me t-to shut up," jimin explains, and now the feeling of anger instead of sadness increases.

"oh, sweetie. it's not your fault, there's no reason you should feel sad. anybody who doesn't treat you like a king isn't worth your love. no offense to your brother, but he's being a dick. if he's not putting the same amount of effort into the relationship as you are, then he doesn't deserve you. you're far too special and important to be treated like this. and don't worry, I'll get him to straighten up and realize how good he's got it. you go to bed sweetie, I'll do your homework, don't worry about it," Jimin's mother says, escorting him into his own room. he nods and closes the door behind him, happily greeted by his own empty bed.

his bed, not yoongi's.

-

ay, I decided I might as well update today bc why not! I'm not busy today, but I will be tomorrow and all the way up to Christmas. I have exams the 19th, 20th, and 21st, and I'll have to clean house for company every day until christmas, and tomorrow I have to study for midterm exams and go to the store with my mom, so yea.