●♤

"jiminnie, can we go on a date now?" Yoongi whines, clutching onto the younger's arm.

"yoongi, I can't just forgive you and let it go back to normal. it isn't fair I felt like shit for so long and you didn't. you didn't even receive any consequences," jimin says, looking down at yoongi.

"Not kissing you was enough for me," Yoongi whispers before leaning up and connecting their lips. jimin laughs and pulls away, shaking his head. "what?" Yoongi asks, staring at jimin. "just because we kissed that one time when I forgave you doesn't mean I'm okay with you kissing me whenever. I don't know if you can tell, but when I walked in on you and hoseok, it broke me, and that wasn't fair. it'll take me a while to completely forgive you. and you have to do more to make it up to me," Jimin says, and Yoongi's smile alters. "oh," he says, and jimin smiles at him.

"I've got to go to school now," Jimin says, pushing yoongi's head off of his lap gently and standing up.

yoongi: jiminnie can you come home

yoongi: or can I pick you up

yoongi: I'm really horny

jiminnie: nope, deal with it on your own

jiminnie: frankly my education is just as important

jiminnie: and I'm not just your toy

yoongi: okay but jiminnie it goes back to me being in charge soon

jiminnie: whatever you say, now

jiminnie: I've got to go now, see you at home

jimim smiles to himself. he plans on just going to Jungkook's after school and not going back home until tomorrow just to discipline yoongi. he truly was still uncomfortable with yoongi, he didn't know if he had fully forgiven him or not.

jimin waits for jungkook outside the school so they can go to his house. the blonde is greeted by a smiling jungkook. "What's got you so happy?" Jimin asks, and the younger shakes his head. "Nothing, jiminnie. let's just go home," he says, pulling the blonde with him.

Jimin enjoys the warmth of Jungkook's apartment. "so are you going home today?" Jungkook asks, stirring his soup with a spoon. "nope, yoongi got horny so I'm just going to make him suffer," jimin says, and Jungkook responds with a grin. "okay, well then let's just watch movies," Jungkook suggests, and jimin nods.

yoongi waits patiently for jimin to come home. he should've been home an hour ago, he realizes.

yoongi: jiminnie where are you

jiminnie: Jungkook's, I'm busy

jiminnie: see you tomorrow

jimin sets his phone down and pulls the blanket up to his shoulders.

"hey jiminnie, what's on your neck?" Jungkook asks, pointing at his collarbone. he shrugs and looks down.

"ugh, yoongi," jimin rolls his eyes. jungkook nods and turns his attention back to the tv.

yoongi sits alone in his bed, thinking about jimin. he thinks back to how before he fucked up, how jimin trusted him completely. how he returned his hugs and his kisses. how he smiled at him even if he didn't do anything to make him smile. how he was just effortlessly happy. he hates himself for ruining that, for making jimin happy. but he's glad now, Jimin finally forgave him, even if he's slowly becoming comfortable with him. he'll wait for him.

Jimin wakes up next to jungkook and he comes to a realization he needs to go home. he shakes jungkook awake, mumbling a small bye, and leaves his house.

"Jimin you fucking scared me! you could've atleast told me you were spending the night there!" Yoongi complains, and jimin rolls his eyes. "You don't need to know where I am at all times. I'm allowed to have a life, yoongi," jimin points out, and the older sighs. "okay, you're right. I'm sorry," Yoongi says, and jimin smiles.

"wait is that a hickey? are you getting revenge on me by cheating on me with Jungkook?" Yoongi asks, his eyes side. jimin begins to laugh, and he laughs until he can't breathe.

"You idiot! you gave me this!" Jimin says, pointing at his neck. "o-oh. sorry.. I just, I'm paranoid. I don't want to lose you again," Yoongi looks at the ground. Jimin smiles and uses his fingers to push yoongi's head up. "its okay, atleast you care. but there is a 'too much,' and that's a little too much," jimin says, leaning forward and pecking his lips. yoongi stares at him as he walks away. he pouts, wishing they could kiss for longer.

yoongi follows him into his room, laying beside him in Jimin's bed. "You have a room, you know," jimin says. "i like yours," Yoongi says, wrapping his arms around jimin and pulling him closer. "why?" jimin asks, trying to push yoongi away. "because you're in it," the brunette responds, pulling him even closer. jimin rolls his eyes, but gives up nonetheless. he would admit, he missed this.

"i saw hoseok earlier," Yoongi says, and jimin opens his eyes.  "You did?" He questions. "yep, and I told him how beautiful you are, and exactly how much he lost when he lost you," Yoongi whispers into his hair, kissing it afterwards. jimin scoffs. "You know I was the one using hoseok, right? I used him to get my mind off you," jimin says, revealing his only secret. yoongi smiles. "You can keep your mind on me now," Yoongi says. "maybe I will," jimin says, pressing himself against yoongi.

when yoongi wakes up. he takes the time to stare at Jimin. his nose, his lips, his cheekbones, his hair. everything about him is beautiful.

"take a picture, your staring is creepy," jimin mumbles, and yoongi smiles. "sorry, you're just really pretty," he whispers, leaning forward and kissing his nose.

"no im not, but thanks," jimin blushes. "yes you are. to me, everything about you is perfect. you're perfect, and I don't deserve you," Yoongi say, and jimin opens his eyes.

"hey jimin?" Yoongi says, and the younger hums in response. "Thank you for forgiving me," the brunette says. jimin smiles at him. "Thank you for loving me," jimin says, and as he leans forward, yoongi's eyes flutter closed. he sighs when their lips finally meet, and he takes the time to make the kiss gentle and slow, as if jimin could break at any time.

"one last thing, jimin," Yoongi says, and jimin hums. "You're welcome," Yoongi says, a small smile on his face.

-

AY THAT'S THE END honestly this was fun to write, and thanks for @meladace for the inspiration for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed this, and thanks for reading.