"babyboy, wake up," Yoongi whispers into Jimin's ear. "nnngh.." the younger groans, wiping his eyes. he accidentally elbows his brother in the face in the process.

"ouch!" he whisper-yells, careful not to wake up their parents.

"You have school," Yoongi says after recovering from Jimin's blow. jimin nods yawns, sitting up. He places his hands behind him to propel himself off the bed, but he doesn't aim for a specific spot. immediately, yoongi let's out a pained yelp and closes what jimin recognizes as his thighs. "s-sorry!" he says, his cheeks heating red. "I hate you," Yoongi exaggerates, throwing in an over-the-top glare. jimin rolls his eyes and steps out of bed. he absentmindedly makes his way over to Yoongi's wardrobe, pulling out sweatpants and one of his old oversized t-shirts. only when he finishes putting them on does he realize they're yoongi's. he shrugs to himself, too lazy to change again.

school ends, and it feels quicker than usual to Jimin. he makes it home, and Yoongi's already there, making dinner. when jimin walks through the door, yoongi takes his stuff for him and gives his head a soft kiss, mumbling a short "good afternoon, babyboy" in his hair. jimin smiles at the fact they're so close. "What's for dinner?" Jimin asks. "i looked up some casserole. it should be good," yoogni says, and jimin nods. he hugs yoongi, the tiredness of the day finally getting to him. yoongi pets his head and wraps his free arm around him. "You can go nap, I'll bring dinner up," Yoongi whispers, now turning to the pan he's stirring some onions in. "im just going to go watch a movie in the living room, bring it there," jimin says, exiting the kitchen.

yoongi finds jimin asleep on the couch. the couch can be pulled out as a bed, so he used it to its full potential. he was currently watching kill bill, and the movie still played in the background. yoongi sets the plates on the table in front of them and slides next to jimin, smiling as the younger immediately latches onto him. "cutie," he whispers, mostly to himself. he gently shakes him awake. Jimin's eyes are puffy and red due to just waking up, and his hair is messy. yoongi spoons a bite of the casserole into Jimin's mouth and he groans at the taste. "You're a good cook," jimin says through a mouthful.

yoongi continues to feed the younger until it's all gone and sets the plate aside, letting jimin cuddle into his side. now they're watching titanic for the umpteenth time, and they plan to watch a walk to remember next. a movie marathon to relieve jimin of his stress. eventually, yoongi begins to feel tired. he closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Jimin's short arms draped around his stomach. it sends him to sleep easily.

"our sons are totally dating," mrs park whispers to her husband as she picks up the boys' dirty dishes.

-

GOTTA GET AN UPDATE IN B4 EXAMS I SHOULD BE STUDYING YIKE