○•

jimin feels uncomfortable when hoseok calls him babe. he feels the pet names belong to yoongi, and only yoongi. overall, Jimin's having a bad day.

currently, he's trapped between a locker and Kim Taehyung. the taller is growling homophobic insults, and part of him feels like crying. the other part of him feels like punching him right in the face.

"are you sure hoseok wants you? it doesn't seem like it to me. who would want you anyway?" Taehyung questions. "i belong to nobody, but my fist belongs to your face, bitch," jimin growls shortly, and Taehyung doesn't have time to react before he pushes him back and punches him in the jaw. at that exact moment, the principal rounds the corner and sees everything go down.

"so.. mr. park, tell me what happened in your own words," Mr. Jong says. "well, Taehyung's been bullying me for a while and harrasing me. throwing me homophobic remarks, making fun of me, all that stuff. so, today I got put up with it when he told me my boyfriend didn't want me, and I punched him," jimin explained honestly. "and.. mr. kim, you explain your side," mr. Jong turns to Taehyung.

"well, actually the truth is jimin has been being rude to me, and I had a crush on hoseok and he knew I did, so he only got with Hoseok to make me mad. so now, he's been rubbing it in my face. earlier, I politely asked him to stop being rude, and he punched me," Taehyung lies, trying to sound as innocent and believable as possible. jimin laughs at his ridiculousness.

"You two have two completely different stories. whoever's lying, don't think I won't check the cameras," mr Jong says.

after mr Jong returns, he informs the two that jimin was telling the truth. Taehyung is assigned an entire week of in-school suspension, and a full week of detention the week after that. jimin is assigned one full day of ISS and one serving of detention. jimin grins to himself.

mr. Jong says the two can go home early. he calls yoongi and Taehyungs mom. Taehyung's mom is there almost immediately, granted she was already close anyway. which leaves jimin left alone in the counselors office, waiting for his brother to pick him up.

"jimin, what the hell? what were you thinking?" Yoongi asks as they get home. "He was saying Hoseok didn't want me, and that nobody does," jimin says and Yoongi turns to face him. "But why does that matter to you? im here, and i can give you everything you want," Yoongi steps closer to Jimin, pressing their foreheads together. before jimin has the chance to respond, yoongi leans forward and connects their lips. he brushes Jimin's cheek with his thumb, cupping just below his jaw. he pulls the blonde closer by his belt loops, wrapping his arm around the small of his back.

"I TOLD YOU, YOU OWE ME TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!" the sound of their fathers loud voice startles the two, an they pull back. yoongi is frustrated that he ruined their moment. and jimin is embarrassed. soon after, their mother enters the room, a sad expression on her face.

"w-what?" Jimin stutters.

"your mother and I bet on when you would get together, and I bet $200 on before jimin graduates, your mom bet $100 in the next year. I win, hand it over," their dad turns to mrs. park. he holds out his hand. and she passes over the currency, disappointed. yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Go away, I'd like to kiss my brother," a very flustered jimin says, and the two parents laugh as they walked away.