○☆

yoongi waits patiently for hoseok to return to his apartment. his legs are shaking vigorously and he can't seem to sit still.

"hey, babe," Hoseok says as he slides into his apartment. "Hoseok, i-" Yoongi's interrupted when Hoseok's lips are against his own. he begins to slide his arms around his hips, that's his natural reaction. but instead, he pushes him off. "i can't do this anymore, hoseok. it's been great, but I'm sure you can find a better sex partner. besides, I love jimin. so, this needs to stop," Yoongi says, his palms pressed flat against Hoseok's chest.

"are you kidding? did that little whiny ass bitch pressure you into this? did his annoying complaining tire you out? are you serious?" Hoseok practically yells.

"i dont feel comfortable with you talking like that about my brother," Yoongi scolds, giving hoseok a warning glare.

"the brother you fucked while fucking me?" Hoseok asks.

yoongi can barely think, he can only act. he lifts his arm and propels his fist in the air, connecting it with Hoseok's jaw. his knuckles are burning.

"You meant nothing to me. I hope you know there's more coming because of the way you used my brother, and me," Yoongi growls before leaving hoseok alone, completely dumbfounded.

jimin sits on Jungkooks house, a smile on his face. jungkook seems to easily make him happy, and he enjoys it.

jimin can't escape it, but he's currently leaning closer and closer to the younger boy. he doesn't actually like him that way, but something about jungkook just makes him seem so kissable.

finally, their lips meet, and they move in sync. they mold together, and they turn their faces to fit perfectly.

jungkook is the first to pull away. Jimin stares at him, his expression emotionless.

"i-i gotta go," jimin says, leaving the room immediately. he regrets everything, and he can't take it back. the everlasting guilt rests on his shoulders.

-

2.1K FUCKIN READS ALREADY HOLY SHIT

I would make this longer but it's almost midnight and I have exams I'm prolly gonna fail tomorrow so ay!! ye bye