○○

yoongi stands outside, the cigarette hanging limply out of his mouth. he can feel the polluted air course through his veins. part of him regrets smoking, but the other finds it so addicting.

when yoongi realizes it's an hour before jimin gets home, he throws the cigarette to the ground and steps on it, smashing the ashes into the ground. he changes clothes and tosses the dirty outfit into the wash. he brushes his teeth, puts on Cologne, and sprays the entire house with air freshener. he hides the cigarette pack in an old box with antique belongings, and sets the lighter back in the supply drawer.

when jimin gets home, he's automatically greeted by Yoongi's lips. something about the house feels off, but he ignores it. he kisses yoongi back. he wraps his fingers in the fabric and pulls him closer, enjoying the fresh feeling of his minty breathe.

SMUT WARNING LMAO
soon enough, Yoongi and jimin are pressed together in their bed, their sweaty bodies causing friction between their skin. yoongi hovers over the shorter, taking his sweet time to strip him of his clothing. he leans down and kisses him, the feeling of Jimin's lips sending him to heaven. he finally rids him of his clothes, and he trails kisses down his body. he reaches down and strokes Jimin's dick, which falls flat against his stomach. jimin groans and lifts his hips up into yoongi's touch.

"this is going to hurt, babyboy. but don't worry, it'll feel good soon," Yoongi whispers against Jimin's neck. he pushes a finger inside of Jimin slowly, until he can't push it in any farther. he curls his finger, and jimin groans. he arches his back. yoongi begins to pull his finger and push it back in, at a steady pace. he inserts another finger into his hole, thrusting at the same pace. he uses his free hand to part his butt cheeks, giving him more access. he spreads his fingers apart, stretching jimin out. by now, the blonde is moving himself to meet yoongi's thrusts, eager for more. Yoongi inserts another finger, this time stretching him out with all three, until his fingers are slicked and wet. he puts out handcuffs,  and jimin  has a look of absolute horror. he handcuffs the blondes wrists to the headboard. yoongi then pulls out a vibrator with a grin. jimin can't help but feel excited. next, he pulls out lube, and coats his three fingers with it. he makes sure Jimin's hole is slick enough before sliding the vibrator in, turning it to the lowest setting. jimin pushes his face into the pillow, and he's not able to decide which feeling is stronger: pain or pleasure. yoongi turns the vibrator up higher, and jimin groans louder. yoongi begins to move the vibrator, causing jimin to let out a string of moans. he helps when yoongi suddenly turns the vibrator to the highest setting. jimin almost whines when yoongi's pulls the vibrator out, until he realizes he's going to replace it with his own dick. yoongi pours some of the lube into his hands and begins to coat his member in it. he throws Jimin's legs over his shudder and pushes his dick into Jimin's hole, and jimin moans. he tries to push himself onto yoongi.

Yoongi squeezes Jimin's thighs as he begins to thrust into Jimin, and the younger grips onto the headboard yoongi listens as Jimin's deep moans fill the room, and his voice sounds heavenly. he thrusts harder into Jimin, and he can hear the slapping of skin against skin. Jimin's neglected dick feels uncomfortable, but he doesn't have the words to tell Yoongi. instead, yoongi takes the hint and begins to pump Jimin's dick at the same time of his thrusts. he uses his free hand to slap his ass, the vibrations going up his arm. jimin releases with a groan. and his cum litters his own chest.

yoongi lifts his now free hand to curl into Jimin's hair, harshly pulling his head back. instead of continuing, yoongi frees jimin of the handcuffs and pulls out, and jimin moves away. yoongi lays on his back against the headboard, and jimin crawls in his lap. yoongi holds his dick straight as Jimin positions his entrance at the tip, but instead of pushing his dick into Jimin's hole, he begins to grind on the brunette's hips, which frustrates yoongi. the feeling of his hard dick in between Jimin's thick muscle makes him groan. he bucks his hips up, and jimin takes the hint. he lowers himself onto Yoongi's dick and groans at the feeling of his hard dick leaking with precum inside of him. he begins to bounce, both of their sweat-covered chests rubbing against each other.  jimin continues to do so until shortly after yoongi's stomach boils, and he releases inside Jimin. they collapse on the bed, and they don't even bother to clean up their mess. jimin cuddles into yoongi's side,  and yoongi wraps his arms around him.

"i love you babyboy,"