●○

jimin let's his leg shake as he stares at his knees, enjoying the warmth of his friend beside him. his broad arms are wrapped around him, keeping him in a comforting hug.

"He apologized, he said he would break things off with hoseok. he said he did, actually. he promised he would fix it, and he said he loved me. I yelled at him, I told him he fucked up, and I said that's not how lovers treat each other. I pointed out how his mistake can't be easily fixed. when I was mad, he kissed me. it was more of those like enemies-in-love-but-afraid-to-admit-it kind of things. he said he would fix it, just for me, but I said don't even try and then I left. that's what happened before I came here," jimin explains to Jungkook. he nods along when the time fits. "yea, good job jimin. if you take him back easily his brain will form a pattern, and he'll do it again. part of him will subconsciously assume you'll easily take him back. so, yea. do you want to forgive him?" Jungkook asks, using his oh-so-smart brain. "yea, I do. I really do. I love him, but I just can't forgive him. no matter how much I want to, I cant, unless he proves I mean as much to him as he says I do. but what if he doesn't? what if he decides im not worth it?" Jimin worries. "no, don't worry about that. if anything, he's not worth you. and it's nothing to worry over. it's nothing to feel bad about. if he doesn't put effort into getting you back, he isn't for you, and you can find someone better. there's always someone for you, Jimin. you're a great guy, and if yoongi can't see that, then you don't need him," Jungkook reassures him. Jimin simply stares at him, taking in the youngers beautiful features. he slowly leans in, not sure why. like he had pointed out to himself earlier, he just feels compelled to kiss him, even if he doesn't like jungkook that way. their lips finally meet, slowly and softly, and it feels so different. jungkook treats him with love and care, rather than lust and need. jungkook treats him as if he's the most fragile, important thing, when that doesn't feel as if it's the case for jimin. jimin slides his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, pulling him closer. he enjoys how jungkook makes him feel, his friend makes him feel important and loved. when they pull back, Jungkook smiles at him, which sends a blush boiling at the surface of Jimin's cheeks. "You're cute, jimin," Jungkook says, his hair falling delicately as he smiles. "jungkook, you know when I kiss you it doesn't mean I like you that way, it can be platonic, right?" jimin asks cautiously. "yes, of course. you're my best friend now, anything for you. I mean it when i say I'll go to extra limits to keep you happy. whatever it takes," Jungkook says, and soemthing about his voice is completely genuine and kind, and that's how jimin knows he's telling the truth. "completely platonic. I know you love yoongi, and im not going to be selfish and take you for myself. trust me, I care more about anything but myself," Jungkook reassures, and jimin can't help but smile.

-

yoongi u done fucked up way 2 go m8

WARNING FUCKING DRAMA AHEAD LMAO