●■

"yuna, im breaking up with you," Yoongi says. Yuna glares at him. we were going a month strong! yoongi how could you do this to me!" She says, and he shakes his head. " I'm sorry, but you should know the truth. I was using you. I never loved you," Yoongi says, and she begins to cry. "How could you! get out, never talk to me again!" She says, pushing yoongi out of the apartment.

yoongi tries to think of a plan to get jimin to believe him, and suddenly one pops into his head.

"jungkook, do you mind helping me with something?" Yoongi asks the younger. "sure, what is it?" He asks, and yoongi begins to explain his plan. jungkook nods along, listening for his part to take place.

jimin comes to a realization that jungkook hasn't been answering his texts, which is strange. he always does, no matter what. when he gets home, the house is quiet and empty, and there's no light on at all. he sets his stuff down and makes his way over to his bedroom door and pushes it open. it's quiet and open as well. he turns on the light and pulls out his phone, trudging to his bed. he lays down, but his brows furrow in confusion when his pillow makes a crinkling sound. he sits up again, to find a note on his pillow.

meet me at the park

-jungkook

jimin stares at the note but obeys anyway, standing up and turning his light out.

when he makes it to the park, there's a row of candles leading down a path, and the pathway is littered with yellow rose petals. string lights are dropped from tree to tree, making it clear jimin needed to follow the path. he does, observing all the lights. he feels warm. he wonders why jungkook did this so suddenly.

the path continues on for a while, until the trees start to get closer and lanterns hang from the tree limbs above. jimin follows the path, and a pond comes into view. around the stone structure, faerie lights are hanging from it, and candles outline that. the water is bright and glowing, and there's a bench directly in front of him. there's a guy sitting there, who jimin assumes is jungkook. he walks forward, and he realizes it's yoongi.

"y-yoongi?" He stutters, clearly surprised. "w-wheres jungkook?" He asks, looking astound.

"Jungkook's at home. the note was staged, but I'm glad you came," Yoongi says, standing up. jimin wants to leave, but he can't bring himself to. "what do you want?" Jimin growls, but he's taken by surprised when yoongi jumps forward and wraps his arms around him.

"you," he whispers, and jimin shutters.

"jimin, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for cheating on you, and smoking, and yelling at you, and using you, and using a girl to make you jealous. I'm sorry for making you feel like this. it's unforgiving, really. but I'm so sorry. you mean everything to me, and it hurt so bad to see you this way. it put me in so much pain, but this is about you. I promise you, I will make you feel special again. it'll go back to just like it was before, except this time I will treat you like a God. I will do anything you want to make you happy. I don't care what it takes, you mean so much to me. I love you, babyboy," Yoongi whispers, hoping and praying jimin will forgive him.

"i love you too," Jimin says, finally returning the embrace. yoongi smiles, and hugs jimin tighter.

when they pull away, yoongi examines jimin. how he looks under the mixture of moonlight and faerie lights. how beautiful and angelic he is. how lucky he is to have him.

"I'm so lucky to have you.. I don't know what I did to deserve you," Yoongi says, pressing his forehead against Jimin's. he leans in and finally kisses him, the first time in a couple months. jimin relaxes, finally happy.

when he pulls apart, Jimin is smiling.

that's all yoongi needs.

-

WOOO THEY FINALLY MADE UP LMAO