the park family takes yoongi out for something like a date and the two children stay next to each other the entire time. the first place they go is a restaurant. "table for four, please," mr. park says. "under what name?" the waitress asks. "park," mr. park responds, and she nods. "it'll be about ten minutes," she says and Yoongi and the park family take an empty bench. jimin sits in between yoongi and his mother. "so what are you going to get?" Jimin asks. "I don't know, I've never been here before," the older boy replies. "I'll help you pick," Jimin says and the two smile.

after the long day of going to places yoongi's never been to before, he is finally dropped back off at the orphanage. while jimin and yoongi play with action figures, Mr and Mrs park talk to the caretaker.

"we think we want to adopt Yoongi, Jimin seems to really like him and we like him too," mr park says and the caretakers face lights up. "Yoongi will be so glad to hear that! he's been here the longest, he'll be so glad to finally have a real home!" She exclaims and the two parents smile. "well, let me get the paperwork and I'll go tell yoongi, I'll send you some other details later," She says, reaching behind her and handing them a packet of forms. she gives them one last smile before going to tell yoongi the news.

"Yoongi?" the young boys hear the caretakers voice. "yes, ma'am?" He says, and she walks into his room. she sits next to jimin and yoongi. "good news!" She says, and Yoongi begins to grow excited. "The park family have told me that they have decided to adopt you!" She says, clasping her hands together in glee. both boys grin widely at each other. "Now yoongi, are you sure you want this?" She asks and Yoongi immediately nods vigorously. "when do I get to go home?" He asks. "well your new parents are signing papers right now, but you'll be able to leave when you're done packing. I'll bring you a suitcase," the caretaker says and stands up, spins on her heel, and walks out of the room. yoongi is immediately tackled in a hug. he wraps his arms around jimin and squeezes before releasing him.

this could easily be the best day of his life.