○□

the kiss yoongi and jimin just shared felt more distant and less lustful, and just different in general. it almost scared Jimin, the way Yoongi didn't put as much effort into it. his hands sat in his lap, simply, and he barely caused any friction between the two. jimin just ignored it, considered maybe yoongi was just having an off day.

yoongi waits until jimin leaves for school to pull out a cigarette out, lighting it quickly. he places it in his mouth and examines the window across their apartment.*

Hoseok's apartment.

the younger boy is never aware of yoongi practically stalking him, because yoongi's windows are tinted from the outside. hoseok notes that the only window across from his is Yoongi's, but he isn't aware it is yoongi's. he doesn't know if anyone's watching him, but he decides if he doesn't take the risk, it doesn't matter. so what if anyone saw his dick or his abs? whoever lived there, if they were of age, would probably like to get laid once they see what they're offered.

yoongi sits comfortably, resting his elbow against the the window sill. he watches as Hoseok peels his shirt off, revealing his toned abs. hoseok ruffles his own hair, and it sends shivers down yoongi's spine.

yoongi knows how bad it is to be sexually attracted to his boyfriend and ex, but he can't help it. Hoseok's body just has some sort of affect on the older. yoongi presses the cigarette on the ash tray, and his now free hand finds its way towards his now growing hard-on. even if hoseok is just standing there shirtless, it still turned him on.

meanwhile, Jimin is currently curled in a ball on the ground, several kicks aimed toward his stomach. punches were hitting his jaws, and hard blows were scattered all over his body. once his attackers leave, Jimin uses the school lookers to stand up and support him. he limps out of the school, and painfully starts in the direction towards his house.

yoongi feels bad that he was jacking off to another guy while his boyfriend, and brother, was getting mercilessly kicked and punched. he cleans jimin up and treats him with care m, and only now does jimin actually feel like yoongi cares again.

-

*their house is like a big ass apartment with like as livingroom and small theater and bathroom and kitchen and several bedrooms, but it's in this expensive ass hotel complex

I know I said I won't update till Christmas, but ay I might as well get an update in when  I have the time