yoongi was currently towel-drying his hair after a shower, and Jimin can't help but feel frustrated. his back is dripping wet, similar to his hair. his back is muscular, which jimin finds quite an extraordinary sight. he can't help but take a picture; he'd use it for later. he might've taken a video, but that's not important.

yoongi finished drying off, his hair mostly dry. he puts on casual clothes, preparing for his evening class. he kisses Jimin's forehead, mumbling a sweet goodbye, and leaves the house.

SMUT WARNING

jimin notes he has about an hour before his parents get home, which gives him time to do his thing. he unzips his pants and begins to palm himself through his boxers, already moaning at the feeling. he unlocks his phone and finds the picture, examining it intensely as he strokes his dick. he pulls his pants and boxers down to his knees, giving him easier access. he begins to pump himself, only wishing it was Yoongi doing it instead. he runs his thumb over the slit, feeling the pre-cum. he pumps himself faster, pushing his hand all the way down to the shaft. now he plays a video, which turns him on even more. he bites his lip to hold back a deep moan, even if hes alone. he throws his head back and arches his back, moaning yoongi's name breathlessly.

yoongi sighs as he leaves the bulding. soon after getting there, he realizes he doesn't have class today. his car is already cold, so he quickly turns the AC on. his journey home is short.

when yoongi comes through the door, the first thing he notices is the noises coming from his room. he cautiously approaches it. once he gets closer, he realizes it's moaning coming from jimin. part of him feels overprotective, or maybe even jealous someone else made Jimin feel this way. until he hears soemthing. the one word that can make him go crazy.

"yoongi," Jimin moans.

yoongi carefully slides through the door, trying his best not to make any noises. the sight of jimin pleasuring himself makes him hard. he quietly unbuckles his jeans, and crawls on the bed. this startles Jimin, but he doesn't stop. he stares at Yoongi through hooded eyes, and the older inches closer and closer. he connects their lips in a sloppy. lustful kiss. yoongi pushes Jimin's hand away from his dick, replacing it with his own. jimin groans, finally glad his fantasy is coming to life. jimin wraps his free hand around Yoongi's neck, while yoongi palms himself. yoongi continues to pump jimin until he releases in hot, sticky strings. he grins down at the flustered blonde. jimin takes his place in Yoongi's lap, taking his sweet time undoing his pants. he pulls down the older's pants and underwear, immediately beginning his work. he takes yoongi's entire dick in whole, moaning around it as it hits the back of his throat. yoongi curls his fingers into Jimin's hair, pushing his head down even farther. what surprises him is that he doesn't gag. jimin swirls his tongue around it, making yoongi moan himself. the blonde runs his small fingers up and down yoongi's thighs, causing even more friction. jimin removes his mouth and licks the tip with kitten-like strokes, prodding the tip with his tongue. then, he leaves long strokes from the bottom to the top and deepthroats him one last time before Yoongi thrusts into his mouth and releases, his cum sliding down Jimin's throat. jimin shallows it all and grins at yoongi, who's too out of breathe to speak.

SMUTS OVER

"where'd you learn to do that?" Yoongi asks after they clean up. "Hoseok.. but don't worry, I'm still a virgin," jimin grins. "good. I hope to be your first, babyboy" Yoongi whispers, kissing his neck. this time, the name feels like more than just a small pet name.

-

MY CHARGER BROKEN AND I GOTTA RAKE A SHOWER