○♤

"min yoongi, you've got some explain to do," his mother says. she takes a seat next to him, and yoongi automatically spills the truth.

"mom, I don't know what to do. I love jimin, i really do, but I also love hoseok. I don't want to, I want jimin to be happy. I want to treat him right. but lately, I've had no self control. I can't seem to express my love for jimin anymore. I started smoking because it helps me forget about everything. I snapped at jimin earlier because like I said, I don't have any self control. I don't know what to do. I'm just stressed, and I don't know, mom. I love jimin, i do, but what if I end up falling for hoseok instead?" Yoongi lets his head fall in his hands. he expects his mother to feel sympathy for him.

"yoongi, quit making excuses. quit being fake, man up, and claim what's yours. wake up and realize what a beautiful, perfect, and amazing guy you've got in your hands. quit making him suffer for your mistakes," his mom scolds, giving him a disappointed glare. yoongi stares at her in shock.

"okay, I will. I'll fix this, I promise, as long as you promise not to tell him anything," Yoongi pleads, clasping his hands together for extra affect.

"okay, but if you don't fix this soon, I'm going to tell him," She says, and with that, she walks away.

when jimin wakes up, yoongi's nowhere in the house. he finds this strange, because he knows yoongi doesn't have work or class today. maybe he's just out somewhere, Jimin thinks.

although, boy, was he wrong.

yoongi collapsed against the bed next to Hoseok, breathing heavily.

"damn, I chose the wrong guy in your family to fuck with," he breathes, and yoongi sighs. he knew he was supposed to fix things with Jimin, but he let it all get to him. he showed up at Hoseok's door and kissed him, and it eventually led to sex.

hoseok rolls over and kisses Yoongi, who responds by pulling him closer.

"i should go home now," Yoongi says, pulling away. he stands up and gets dressed,"

"bye, babe. come over any time, preferably soon. we can do fun stuff, if you know what I mean," Hoseok says with a wink, and closes the door.

when yoongi gets home, he doesn't even look at Jimin. he regrets everything he did with hoseok, but he doesn't want to take it back. Hoseok's experienced, which made everything even better.

he can't tell if it's Hoseok's hot body distracting him, or how big of a mistake this is and how he's going to fix it.

-

I THINK I'M GONNA UPDATE ONE MORE TIME TODAY AND THAT'S IT, THE UPDATE AFTER NEXT IS GONNA BE DRAMATIC. PREPARE FOR IT.