IMPORTANT WARNING AT THE END

-

jimin felt frustrated with yoongi sometimes, to say the least. he called him a sexual name casually, as if he meant nothing. he made him dinner without being asked, did his homework, supported him, made him feel better. he let him sleep and cuddle with him, he let him sit in his lap, wear his clothes. he gave him the password to his phone, that's how close they are. yet still, yoongi seemed to have no kind of interest towards Jimin like that. and most of the time, Jimin wanted to kiss yoongi so bad, but he was scared he'd be rejected.

similar to now, how the two sat on Yoongi's bed. it was around the time the two would go to bed, hence jimin in his sleepwear. jimin sat in between yoongi's thighs, his back rested against the older's chest. yoongi was texting their mom, holding his phone in front of Jimin. his head was rested on his shoulder to see what he was doing. instead of paying attention to yoongi's phone, he's paying attention to his long, slender fingers. how nice and soft they would feel on his skin, and how pretty they would look if his fingernails were painted.

"you ready to go to bed?" Yoongi asks, setting his phone down. "im kind of sad, yoongi," jimin sighs. "why, babyboy?" He asks, grabbing the younger's hand in his own. he uses his other hand younger's comb through his soft blonde hair. yoongi knows exactly what makes jimin feel better.

"Hoseok wouldn't let me paint his nails," jimin says, his tone flat. he plays with yoongi's fingers out of habit.

"well that's mean. but, you can paint mine if you want. or in could make hoseok let you," Yoongi smiles.

"But then he wouldn't actually want to, and that wouldn't be fun," jimin replies.

"then just paint mine," Yoongi insists, and jimin grins excitedly. he hops out of bed and pulls open the nail Polish drawer, searching for the perfect color. he decides black will go best, since it will match his hair. he returns to his spot and unscrew the lid, setting the bottle beside him. he grabs yoongi's hand and begins to carefully coat each nail with nail polish.

jimin smiles at his work, and yoongi smiles at his brother. "I want to paint mine, but I'm not sure people at my school would find that okay. most of them there are dicks, anyway," jimin complains, which makes yoongi laugh.

"it doesn't matter. if you want to paint your nails, go for it. if you like how it looks, that's great. I guarantee you atleast somebody will like it. plus think about it, no many how many negative numbers you add together, it'll never be bigger than a positive number. the complements are worth more than the insults," Yoongi points out. jimin feels his cheeks boil, and he turns away.

"I'll paint them for you after school tomorrow," Yoongi says, and jimin nods.

as promised, yoongi paints Jimin's nails after school. he uses the same Polish jimin used on his nails, since jimin insisted they match. yoongi notices how he keeps bashing over them.

"are you going to be one of those guys who like gets obsessed over their nails? like there's nothing wrong with them, I'm just wondering?" Yoongi asks. "no, i just wanted to try it," jimin says.

"that's okay, I was just asking," yoongi says.

"goodnight baby," Yoongi whispers, kissing his brothers hair.

jimin can't get over it, how he said baby instead of babyboy. he insists it means more than it seems.

-

I'M TIRED AS FUCK I'VE FOR EXAMS YOU'RE WELCOME

and also, this story has like nearly 1.k reads and I've only published like 8 chapters (after this) so holy shit thanks

ALSO IF YIU DINT LIKE BDSM LIKE KINKS N SHIT (SUCH AS RESTRAINTS, HANDCUFFS, PET NAMES, ALL THAT SHIT,) THEN I'LL OUT A WARNING BEFORE AND AFTER SMUT SO YOU DON'T HAVE GO READ IT AND MISS SOMETHING

also,, when I typed smut that made it 666 words