Where to...

Evelyn's POV

We are here. I should wake up my sister who is still sleeping, actually she is sobbing in sleep. It made me weak to see her like this. But I can't cry. I am her elder sister. I can't break down.

Now we have to get down. I softly call her name see just move a little but didn't wake up. I make her shake a little. She opened her eyes and looked at me in horror. I can see the pain in her eyes.

I just smiled a little, I wonder how can I manage it after all this happened with us. But I have to be strong , she is now my responsibility. I can't be weak. I ruffled her hair a little. She looked at me. Tears were in her eyes and she was trying very hard not to cry.

Such an innocent girl she is. Exactly like my mom. Same green eyes and the beauty she got from mom. Her curly hair was reaching below to her waist.

I smiled a little to her to make her feel better it didn't work. I tell her," Hey there. Wake up you pretty head." She wake up and running her fingers to her hair. God what a beauty she is! I'm not complaining she is my younger sister. I love her the most.

I am not also in bad rank. But I have pair of blue eyes and deep brown hair. I got these from my dad. We two sisters are different . I have straight long hair reaching a little below to my waist. We both have long hair cause mom liked it.

I stand up and hold my sister's hand and pull her to get down from the plane. We were waiting for our luggage.

Oh, I forgot to give our introduction. I'm Evelyn Evans,24 years old, am a Phycologists, I have finished my degree 3 year ago.
My sister is Emerald Evans. She is 20. She is a student of Engineering. She is actually in Architecture. She loves her subject. Actually she is a nerd,cause she is a book warm. But That has no effect on her beauty. Even sometimes I think these glasses are perfect on her.

We are the heiresses of the International Evans CORP.
But now we are in a situation that we can easily be considered as beggars. We are the losers who couldn't fight for their own.
Actually, We were scared.
Now for first we need a shelter.
Let's toss the luck.