Annoying Game

Evelyn's POV

"Miss Evans, someone has sent you a letter. What to do?"Jennifer called me.

She is in her late 30 but still looks so young than her age. She works as the PA of Aunt Clara.

"First of all you are not allowed to call me Miss Evans it's only Evelyn or you can go with Lee. If you dare to call me Miss Evans next time I will throw you out of that window I promise." I said smilingly.

She laughed. "Well, Lee there is a letter for you. Will I sent it to you?"

" Yes, send me" I said.

What!!! A letter!? Who it can be.
I have to see Emie first. She went to the library that Aunt Clara showed her yesterday after all she is a bookwarm. She has injured her wound arms like hell. They were bleeding. She got a fever. I asked her how that happened she said she hit on a wall. Funny.

I won't allow her to go out alone ever. The wound yes Merlin ran the iron, I mean the presser on her arms and they burnt like hell. She was almost well but this girl never walks carefully.

She is sleeping. I kept my palm on her forehead she opened her eyes immediately." still up." She asked.

"Hey?" I asked "How are you feeling, pretty head?"

"Not well. Arms are still paining." She said.

"Dr. will come and do the dressing, Okay?" I said patting her head.

"OK" she said slowly.

"Girls " Aunt Clara. She has a tray on her hand full of breakfast.

" Let's have a breakfast." She said smilingly. Why does she understand us so much?

" Aunty when will the doctor come?" I asked.

"He is already here." She said. "Emie, I'm sorry. I should go with you."

"Aunty it's OK." Emie said smilingly.

"I will kill that witch who dared to touch my girls." Aunty was really is rages.

I laughed. At least someone is here to love and care for us.Well, I thought I will take a leave from work today. But there are a lots of work in the hotel, there is two events in 2 days and the regular terms are also there. Aunty needs my help more.

Emie told me to go. I am trying to learn more about running a business. I want to start my own so that I can secure our future. No matter what we are not going back to New Zealand.

Well, I have to go now. The doctor has already finished dressing and gave some medicines what I already suggested. I am a Phycologists though.

The doctor was ogling Emie when she was completely unknown of it. Damn you doctor.
I won't let this happen again I will do dressing my own next time. Hell...

I kissed the forehead of Emie and ran to catch Aunty who was waiting on the car for me. I give some instructions to the housekeepers to watch on Emie and grab the sandwich from Anna's hand and run. She will take another.

I sat on the car and it started for the hotel. We discussed about new deals and the events. Aunty distribute the works. I got decorations and the stuff. Aunty will handle the rest.

We reached at hotel. I entered my office. I am the manager now. Aunty has given me that post. I really was very surprised. Emie also works as junior. Well the room is very nice. I love it. I sat on the chair across the table and turn to works. I saw a envelope laying on my desk. I saw it the letter.

"Princess if you thought that you have got rid of me!?? you won't. I won't let that happen Sweetheart. You're mine.
Love
Axel Anderson
P:S: we are meeting tomorrow. Happy no? I know you are.

Wait what?! What?! This jerk has sent me a letter?!We are meeting tomorrow?! No jerk tomorrow I have a lot of works to do. I have no time for you jerk.

Funny. I smirked. I got busy with my works. I called home talked with Emie she is OK now needs rest, tomorrow there are two events. Two of auditorium of the hotel has been booked. She has to be here for helping us. I wish the day spend well.

Lunch time. I have to eat something, I am hungry like a monster. I went to the cabin of Aunt Clara. The hotel has 24 floors. 24th floor is office section and 23 floor is the control section.

Well my cabin is the end of the floor and I can see the half of New York through the glass walls. I am now moving from Emie's cabin. I miss my lil sister.

I was near the cabin of Aunty I saw some people with arms.

What's going on here!!! Is aunty in danger?! Merlin??? No...
I rush to the door. But they stopped me but gently.

"I am going inside the cabin. Move" I said rudely.

" I am afraid Miss that we can't let you go" one of them said.

"What?! It's my aunt's cabin. I will go whatever happens. So move." I said.

" Please, Miss don't " they tried to stop me.

" Let her in" Aunty said.

I entered and my eyes widened.
Mr. Jerk is here.?!!!

"Hell! What are you doing here?" I shouted.

"Don't curse." He said.

"I'll do whatever I wish. Why are you here?"

He ignored me and turned to aunty. " Well, Mrs. Cooper, I will meet you tomorrow. I hope you won't disappoint me as we are very old client of yours. Make sure the lists I have given is correctly done. See you. "

H

e stands up and moving. He stopped in front of me and looked at me, " Princess meet you tomorrow. OK? I wish you will surprise me."

"I am not going to meet you tomorrow. Hell. Get out". I shouted.

" Well Sweetheart, your aunt is here that's why I am being polite. Don't think that I will forget what you said. No one dares to insult me. Well you are not among these no one but still you have to respect your to be husband." He said with a smirk.

"Hell!!!! I'm never going to marry you, jerk. I dare to insult you, I am not afraid of you. How dare you try to buy me?! Am I an object?! That's prove how mean you are. I don't show respect to the jerk" I shouted.

"Watch your tone. I don't like people shout at me. You are not allowed to shout at me. OK princess??" He said.

"Get lost" I shouted again.

"Evelyn!" Aunt Clara said,"Where is your manner, sweetie?"

"Sorry aunty" I said.

"Say sorry to Mr. Anderson." She said.

"What?!" I was surprised.

"Say it Girly" she said.

" Fine." I turned to him he was smirking.

"Well. I know I haven't done anything wrong but still I will say sorry just for aunty." I said is angrily.

" Look Sweetheart it's not hard to say sorry. OK,Mrs. Cooper I will take my leave now. See you" he said.

" Jerk" I said under my breath.