Shocking!!!

Emerald's POV

Today is the events starting. I came to floor 9. Aunty needs me to take care of the events' guest. There she is. I see her with some ladies. Maybe her friends.

Lee is on the other event. She is observing there. She had already fought with Axel this morning. I think this is funny. Axel had no intention to mess up with her.

They were coming from opposite side but busy with own stuffs. They didn't notice each other and what happened was they bumped into each other and the next moment they both were on the ground.

Axel stood up and extended his hand to Lee, her eyes full of rages. She shouted at him that if he had no eyes. Axel kept his hands on his ear as Lee was screaming on his ear.

He said, " Don't scream I am not a deaf, baby".

Lee screamed two times louder,"Don't you baby me, I am not your baby. "

" You are. Now don't spoil my mood say sorry. I am late already." Axel teased her.

I saw Lee was out of her control I was about to rush to her but someone hold my hand to stop, I was about to scold the person but turning I saw it was Zach. He was laughing at Axel and Lee. I glared at him.

" Sweetheart, let them fight. It's a part of love". He said smilingly and winked at me.

" But you never fight with me. So you don't love me?" What Emie what are you talking!!! I mentally slapped me for this.

He was looking at me disbelief. A smile curved on his beautiful face. " So, you want me to love you?" He smirked.

" No." I said looking forward. I then heard he was laughing.

" Now move. I am going 9th. And please, keep them away from each other. They will create a war zone here. Disgusting.. " I said pushing Zach aside making my way.

" Well, baby I can't. They love each other. I can't interrupt. " he smiled at me. Doesn't he smile a lot? Stop making me crazy. Don't smile.

" Only Axel not Lee." I protested.

" She will soon " he smiled widely shoving his hands inside his pockets.

" Well let's see" I left and saw Zach was smirking at me.

I shoot a glare at him. He smiled and mouthed, " I love you " to get another glare from me and I got a heart melting by the smile from him. As soon as the lift door was closed I found myself smiling. This crap will make me crazy...

I entered the events place found aunty was with some ladies. I walked to them and I saw Mrs. Richard was looking at me. I stepped forward and went to her. She must be missing Aiden. God bless my Angel with all of your blessings. I stand next to her.

" Hello, Mrs. Richard " I greeted her.

" Who is Mrs. Richard?"My aunty asked. I looked at Mrs. Richard.

" She is Mrs. Anderson. " What??! No. She is Aiden's Mom.

"What?" I back off, didn't even bother to hear them.

I ran to the lift. I pressed 17th and waiting for the door opening. I ran crazily. I was crying. I searched for Axel. I found him at the lobby and he was talking with Zach. Zach was shocked seeing me crying. I took a deep breath.

" Axel Anderson or should I call you Aiden Richard? " I said my voice was terribly broken, my vision was totally blurry.

I saw Axel turned to me looking at me disbelief. He tried to say something a several times but he couldn't. He looked at me for a few minutes and then he bend his head on his chest.

He looked up and told me, " My Angel Sister..." I didn't let him finish just ran to him and hugged him so tightly as if he would vanish if I let my arms go. I was crying loudly. He hugged me back.

" You are alive Aiden. You don't know how we suffered after losing you." I was sobbing.

He caress my head and I looked at him. He just looking at me and told everything happened and his real reason. I was shocked.