Planning

Axel's POV.

"What did you done?" Aunt Scarlett asked Zach.

" I was angry. That's why I did that. I didn't meant to hurt her. I can't hurt her." Zach idiot said.

"What!!?" she said.

" Well , I like her." He told his eyes were in the floor. We were surprised to hear that.

We are currently sitting on the living room and discussing the things that Emerald told us earlier. I was so sad and angry with Zach.

"What is that?" She said.

"Mom you heard me right. I like her. I didn't know what to do but I need to talk with her for everything settled down. " he said.

" Stay away from her, you don't deserve her " Aunt Scarlett shouted at Zach.

" I can't mom. I am promising you that she will be your daughter in law." He said with idiotic smirk. What?! He just didn't said that.

" What did you said? " I asked angrily.

" Woah Woah calm down Bro. I will make her forgive me and fall for me." He said idiotic again.

"Zach.." Aunt Scarlett shouted.

"Yes, mom." He smiled innocently. Crap.

"Why didn't you say sorry to her?" I asked.

"She left before I got her". he said.

" Poor girl. You have hurt her physically and mentally. She must have hurt heartily. " my mom said. Uncle Steve nodded.

" Well, Mama. I will look after that. After getting her heart I will take over all the pain from it. Will it be OK?" He smiled.
"Idiot" I said.

"Thanks Bro." He kept his head to my mom's lap and mom running her fingers through his hair. Mom loves him most. That's why he became an idiot. He is acting like nothing happened. How I wish I could punch him!!!

" Well. Uncle what should we do now?" I asked uncle Steve.

"Axel we can't destroy Evans cause that's the property of Evelyn and Emerald. They have a painful past but still they love their father though he doesn't deserve it. So we can't hurt David." Uncle said.

" You are right. " I said.

"We can takeover the company to give it to the real Heiresses. It will be better. Without informing them." Uncle suggested.

" Will they accept it?" I asked.

"Don't know, but we should try it" uncle said.

"Axel?" Mom called me.

"Yes,mom??" I said.

"Emerald said they got their mom dead in the garden stabbed?" She asked.

"Yeah" I was confused why mom is asking that.

" What did they think about it? " mom asked.

" People said that she was no longer able to bear the torture of her husband and suicide" I said.

"Now tell me, Axel how can the woman suicide when she has two dangerously beautiful daughter and left them with a miserable father to make their life hell and let them have a stepmother like Merlin when she knew that the woman is nothing but a bad news for the girls?" Mom stated.

Zach sat in the couch he was, "Mama is right ". he said.

" What are you trying to say mom?" I ignored him still mad at him. But I'm not sure if I was able to stay mad at him till the morning. He is half of me. I loved him so much.

" It's not a suicide " mom said.

" What?!" Aunt Scarlett said.

"Yes Scarlett." mom said.

" Then how she dead?" I asked.

"It's a murder. Cold planning murder." Mom said.

Our eyes widened when my mom said that. How can I miss the point!!! Shit!!!

" What should we do now? " I asked.

"We should find out what happened that day. What do you think Steve?" Mom asked Uncle.

" I agree with you, sister." Uncle said.

I just nodded. I gritted my teeth and close my eyes. Get ready killer start countdown you will be behind the bar soon, you dare to take my Angels mom from them now you will see how it feels.

" From where should we start? Should we send people to New Zealand? ". Zach asked to me. I gestured to Uncle. He was currently pacing the living room. Very tensed.

" yeah send. But keep three teams around each girl when they are out. Specially Emerald. Marc is ready to hunt her down.
So she needs most" uncle said.

I greeted my teeth and cursed the son of bitch Marc. How dare he!!!
Zach stood up, " I am going to send a team to find out that idiot and kill him."His voice was so serious.

I agreed with him. We should . He deserved this.