Life is cruel , Life is beautiful

Evelyn's POV

I thought I would never be happy in my life. But I was wrong. I once had nothing but now I got everything. I wish my mom was here. I really miss her.

My dad is a real hero for me. He fought with the cruelty. Maybe he couldn't save us from the cruelty of the world but he save our life. He never showed how miserable he was.

This is the end of the story of my life. But I want to clear the things.

Well, we filed a case on Merlin 4 years ago. As she kidnapped me and blackmailed Emerald. When the case was going on she killed herself in the prison. We got shocked.

Marc is behind the bars now. We forgave Sara and Noah. They went to Swiss never came back.

I got married with Axel 3 years back. We have a baby boy. Steffan Anderson. He is very active and hot headed like me. But physically he is exactly like his father.

" Mommy, Mommy. " I saw through the window Steffan was calling me. My dad and he build a castle of mud. Dad is literally never grown up. He just acting like a kid.

" Lee." Emie came to my room.

" What happened? " I asked.

" I will kill Zach. Look what he had done... " she pointed the dress in her hand.

" Oh my goodness?!. " Emerald is holding her favorite dress was painted all over with ink. I am damn sure she has done something like this.

" Well, what have you done? " I asked narrowing my eyes.

" I didn't do anything " she pouted.
" Don't lie." I said.

" Well, I painted his favorite shirt." She pouted again.

Zach is a very loving husband. They have got married 1 year ago but still not over with the boyfriend and girlfriend stuffs. I laughed. Emie look at me with one of her disgusting look. She then left.

My phone is ringing. It's Axel.

" Hey, beautiful. Missing me?" He asked.

" Yes, badly. " I replied.

" I am coming today. " he has been on a business trip from last 8 days.

" When.? " I smiled.

" Well, what about turn around?" He said and I turned to find him smiling.

I missed that so much. I jumped on him and just hugged him so tightly. I cried.

"Aren't you happy that I have come back or should I go again?" He asked in a teasing tone. I smacked on his arms.

"Let's go to the downstairs" he told me .

We went the stairs I saw all are talking with each other. How much I love it!! Mama, and mom are talking with Dad, and Zach's dad . I saw Zach and Emie was playing with Steffan. Only one thing that they could agree with.

" Shall We? " he extended his hand and already stepped one step. I smiled and hold his hand.

Well that's life. Which is full of ups and downs. It's bitter and it's sweet. My life was cruel with the past, but it is now more than beautiful.